ladbrokes betting bonus

savedbyhay

Beware!  It might just be my shop in Irvine but two weeks running now I have not been paid the accumulator bonus on the Ladbrokes Totally Scotland junior coupon.   They simply pay out the accumulator but not the bonus. When queried they add it on without question suggesting they know of the issue but hope they can get away with your money.

2 minutes ago, savedbyhay said:

Beware!  It might just be my shop in Irvine but two weeks running now I have not been paid the accumulator bonus on the Ladbrokes Totally Scotland junior coupon.   They simply pay out the accumulator but not the bonus. When queried they add it on without question suggesting they know of the issue but hope they can get away with your money.

No need for me to worry about it the talbot and the buffs saw to that ha 

but thanks for letting us know 

I've had similar issues in Kilmarnock, and yesterday couldn't get a bet on as when they scanned my coupon it added in selections I hadn't picked. They had no more coupons in the shop and said they can't pay the bonus if written on a slip.

Certainly never use the grid as the bonus is not applied. I am led to believe it should be settled automatically but last week my 12 timer clearly had a 50% bonus. The system had applied about 20 % so really weird. The manager settled manually for me but wrongly in my favour. The bonus is applied to the winnings and not the stake. He applied to the lot.

Archived