Crown Jewel

JamieStevenson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wonder if Shane will still punt The Miz
Hopefully not.

Still holding out hope for WWE actually booking the ongoing Miz v Bryan feud properly resulting in them being in WWE Championship match at 'Mania

Can't happen if Miz is on Raw.

10 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Hopefully not.

Still holding out hope for WWE actually booking the ongoing Miz v Bryan feud properly resulting in them being in WWE Championship match at 'Mania

Yes it can. And it can actually limit the number of times they come together as well. It's what I've been wanting for a good while.

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Is the WWE’s way of ensuring the Saudi’s don’t ask them back

It's also their way of ensuring Network subscribers don't ask them back.

Hopefully not.

Same, when I saw The Miz in the final, I thought that he would win, easy segway into a match against AJ for the title and a fued with him leading to after the Rumble, and leading to the Wrestlemania final match with Bryan after he wins the Rumble. But, WWE...

Unless Shane becomes and ego-maniac, fires Miz for getting injured, Miz goes to Raw and wins the title (not sure how he’d fit in with Lesnar, Strowman etc) and Bryan wins the Rumble and chooses to fight Miz as a way to finally get it up him.

Miz and Bryan in the Andre the Gian Battle Royal or 13 man US title ladder match for sure then.

I actually enjoyed the main in that I had managed my expectations well enough.

It was overall an enjoyable enough show for me with the obvious exceptions being Shan McMahon, and a Brock match now beyond parody; I found myself saying "f**k off" out loud to myself with every F5

On 03/11/2018 at 14:53, Derek Patterson said:

HBK now back in retirement allegedly.

Good. Really poor of him to come out of retirement for this shite. Ric Flair would chuckle at that one.

In true Ron Burgundy fashion, I'm not even mad.  I decided against watching, because the thought of fitting in a 4 hour show didn't appeal.  Thought I'd check out the results and then watch anything that seemed interesting.  Just...:lol:  absolute A-grade shithousery from a company that made it very clear they didn't really want to be there. 

As with anything WWE does though, it all depends on how they go from here.  Despite the absolute lunacy on show, there's a few storylines they could go with from here.  I thought they'd just put on a veritable house-show and try to forget it ever happened though.  If they do the latter, then the show becomes much, much worse in my book.

Archived