Crown Jewel

JamieStevenson

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The talk was Manchester days ago when this nonsense originally started popping up. I'll wait for WWE to announce anything, until then we go ahead as planned. Granted, on the minuscule off chance it did change to Manchester and kept the card the same, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

If a guy in Saudi Arabia dies from a simple fistfight then what the f**k are the Saudis thinking will happen when dudes wrestle?!

They'd better call Senor Benjamin to ensure that the correct preparations are made

They keep teasing Braun vs Drew so if Lesnar wins I will have been officially 

image.jpeg.bbb9fc02d99e325403a8a5e9003d8626.jpeg

Also surely the ancient tag team match is the main event again? If it dishes out the level of hilarity that the last match did then I'm fine with that, as we're obviously not expecting good wrestling from them. Granted, the HHH vs Undertaker match wasn't supposed to be a big laugh but glad it was otherwise it could have been really sad to watch. Although to some it probably was still sad to watch.

Poor Joe.  Bryan out so they wheel him out to job out to AJ at a highly controversial show.  I get there isn't much they can do on such short notice but f**k it, throw together some four-way match or something and give the shot to someone new.  AJ clearly isn't losing, so give it to someone who'd be boosted by the appearance rather than hurt by the loss.

Archived