Ross County vs Ayr - Top of the Table Clash

6 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Raith last season springs to mind.

Are you referring to the incident at Somerset where he looked at Ross Matthews on the ground then looked and appealed to the ref while intentionally treading on Matthews?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Are you referring to the incident at Somerset where he looked at Ross Matthews on the ground then looked and appealed to the ref while intentionally treading on Matthews?

Yes, it was hilarious :thumsup2

30 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

What you doing up here diddy? Get doon.

On 21/10/2018 at 10:43, Les Westander of County said:

Hmmm. He made it look accidental but I'm not entirely convinced. Should have taken a bigger step over Shankland rather than that small step onto his leg. Maybe I'm being unfair and certainly disloyal, but Vigurs has proved capable of these things before.

And while I'm casting nasturtiums on him, Vigurs also seems to make one important slack pass every game that gives possession to the opposition. Nonetheless he does a great job sweeping things up in front of the defence and creating new attacking moves.

This.

Had that been an Ayr player on Vigurs I'd be screaming for a red card. All for a bit of needle and that but for me, that's a stamp.

10 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

What were Fox and Stelios complaining to the ref about, just before Fox got booked?
Cant see anything wrong in highlights (a/o 7:40, was it Shankland on Grivosti? Not much in it, just makes a back for him, but all I can think of ):

It was Shankland on Grivosti that I thought it was for, or rather an accumulation of testing challenges like that.  Good team spirit if nothing else.

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

It was Shankland on Grivosti that I thought it was for, or rather an accumulation of testing challenges like that.  Good team spirit if nothing else.

Aye, took it to be protecting the young 'un on his debut.
Cheers, just making sure I hadn't missed something!

Archived