Ross County vs Ayr - Top of the Table Clash

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Iain said:

The left wing, I reckon.

If it's not political satire, that could be a goal coming against us from your left, or coming against you from your left, or coming from our left against us, or coming from our left against you. 

And within that it could be any one of 20 players.

So I'm looking for something more specific.

If pushed, my own suggestion would be a Vigurs free kick from about 25 yards.

1 hour ago, Les Westander of County said:

If it's not political satire, that could be a goal coming against us from your left, or coming against you from your left, or coming from our left against us, or coming from our left against you. 

And within that it could be any one of 20 players.

So I'm looking for something more specific.

If pushed, my own suggestion would be a Vigurs free kick from about 25 yards.

We tend to play the pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, bang, goal, style, rather than rattling in 25 yarders these days.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Does anyone know the betting for tomorrow ? I'm unable to access oddschecker at the moment so just if anyone had any up to date info ??

odds.JPG

4 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

What was the name of the other Blackpool lad? I liked them both, but Thomsett was emoji533.pngemoji533.png (until Airdrie midweek in the playoff first leg)

Adam Dodd or something. Scored a peach of a free kick on what might have been his debut I think

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

Adam Dodd or something. Scored a peach of a free kick on what might have been his debut I think

If I remember right, he was the one that big things were expected, however I always thought he was mediocre at best where as Thomsett stood out as one of our best players.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone have any recommendations for good pubs in Inverness?

I always enjoy visits to the Phoenix, an excellent traditional boozer and you always get chatting to the locals. Can't wait for the two night stay there in January.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Anyone have any recommendations for good pubs in Inverness?

The Black Isle Bar, The Phoenix, The Keg, or the Market Bar are all within 5 minutes of the train station. 

You've got chain pubs like The Exchange, Auctioneers, and Wetherspoons as well. But they're shit.

The Black Isle Bar, The Phoenix, The Keg, or the Market Bar are all within 5 minutes of the train station. 
You've got chain pubs like The Exchange, Auctioneers, and Wetherspoons as well. But they're shit.

Yup. All depends if you want a stone baked pizza and a five quid pint or not.

Archived