Ross County vs Ayr - Top of the Table Clash

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

So don't they teach Arithmetic at all in Ayrshire?

Yes but we like highlighting those that are slow on the uptake.

13 hours ago, Stan Quinn said:

Adams and Rose are our best central defenders. Bell is good cover but he is not as good. I know he got MoM against Dundee Utd but Adams and Mark Kerr were better.

Hoping for a point at Dingwall to keep our run going.

Bell was also outstanding at Cappielow and is great on the ball. He's arguably one of our most consistent performers so it's a bit of a quandry that McCall has, although once again, in a good way.

I just wish my aunt and uncle had the foresight not to have their wedding date clash with this fixture. Fifty years ago.

Absolutely gutted to be missing this but will be tracking the scores at a pub in Burton. Expecting to go mental if Jeff brings good tidings of great joy :thumsup2

23 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I just wish my aunt and uncle had the foresight not to have their wedding date clash with this fixture. Fifty years ago.

Absolutely gutted to be missing this but will be tracking the scores at a pub in Burton. Expecting to go mental if Jeff brings good tidings of great joy :thumsup2

Angus if any spare time why not pop up to the Real Ale Corner in Chesvagas for a beer ?

Archived