Next Partick Thistle manager

Next Partick Thistle manager?  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

Not sure what your last sentence means.

We don’t know whether Aiden’s call up was known about by the club before they rearranged the game. It was rearranged when Archibald was still in charge so Aidan wouldn’t have played anyway.

Aidan wasn't called up until 25th September with the game re-arranged on the 11th September when both sides went out of the Irn-Bru Cup. 

Fair enough I never knew that. But is it not better for a young players development playing against older experienced players to learn rather than picking up youth caps. I reckon being too worried about it playing young lads in first team games especially in a league he would stand out is more of a problem than going to international youth tournaments.

What a lot of absolute nonsense. He misses a game due to it being rearranged and he is 17 years old and he’s not our best player. He could be as he develops but playing for your country is the highest honour and Thistle aren’t blessed with players who get to do that often. Settle down and pick an argument that at least has some logic to it.

Fair enough I never knew that. But is it not better for a young players development playing against older experienced players to learn rather than picking up youth caps. I reckon being too worried about it playing young lads in first team games especially in a league he would stand out is more of a problem than going to international youth tournaments.

Things may have changed, but I think it used to be that if you pulled out of an international squad, you couldn’t play for your club that week

5 hours ago, Rednyella said:

If so then this interview with Roughy gives you an idea of him should you be rusty on him and his career. 

Not at all passing judgement on Gary Caldwell, but that show makes me want to scoop my own eyeballs out with a rusty spoon.