Next Partick Thistle manager

Next Partick Thistle manager?  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After seeing his interview on Jagzone, if we win tomorrow, I hope Scott Allison throws his hat into the ring. I know it won't happen but he has certainly lifted my spirits for tomorrow's game! Very impressed.

I thought of him immediately, comes across well

We might lose 4-0 today but add me to the pile of folk who enjoyed the Scott Allison interview. Even if we win 4-0 I don't think he'd be silly enough to jack in the long term role at the academy. 

Can't see the new captain being anyone else other than Bannigan based on his comments. 

8 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

The f**k  has got to do with you?  You stick to the business of supporting the Edinburgh Rangers.

You seem seriously rattled by me just asking a normal question. It was obvious that was an affectionate tongue in cheek post.

Who is the likely choice?

You seem seriously rattled by me just asking a normal question. It was obvious that was an affectionate tongue in cheek post.
Who is the likely choice?

Everyone is rather sensitive presently. But to your question. It looked like McIntyre was favourite but with days passing it could be in Thistle style literally anyone. The logic says it’s between McIntyre, Duffy and a possible leftfield appointment from the hunners of applications. McCall says he’s out of running.

They’ve got to get this right to get us back up. So happy for the board to take an extra few days if needed. Gerry and Scott are more than capable of taking team today.

Nope. Closing date for applications was yesterday.

Applications. Fucking hell is it a manager you want or someone to run the food kiosks?

Identify the man you want and go get him, it’s what a big club would do.

IMG_2225.jpg

1 hour ago, Reid said:

He did a decent job at Wigan and Chesterfield are a basketcase. Would rather him than Duffy, Hughes, etc. Also stuck money on him at 20/1 so I hope he gets it.

Exactly couldn’t be worse than Hughes McIntyre etc and probably got far better contacts as well than Archie had

Given some of the candidates quoted, Duffy, Hughes, McIntyre etc,  be quite happy to see Caldwell get the job. As stated, he had a half decent record at Wigan and I would discount  the Chesterfield record, given the state of that club.  

Are we allowed to appoint someone that we did not list on the poll at the start of this thread? Another shocking example of the supporters not being listened to!

Anyway, whoever gets the job will not find it easy to turn things around.

3 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

I honestly think McIntyre would do a decent job.  Best of luck anyway.

I agree.  Far less of a risk than Caldwell. on face value.  Who knows, though.  Plenty of managers do better up here than down south.