Most common phrases on pie and Bovril

Ylf

I use mouth breather, boot to pie and Wid in real life now. 

If any one else used to be on TAMB, you will remembertheir swear filter was pretty full on. The word 'warmer' was the replacement for a popular phrase for a person who carried out self love. I still use that phrase on a regular basis.  

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
PARKLIFE

• 3 months later...

Lavvy paper is always referred to as Bum Tickets in our house now.

Not really a P&Bism, but I nicked it from @throbber - somehow I'd avoided hearing/reading it before, and it made me giggle like a child.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Lavvy paper is always referred to as Bum Tickets in our house now.

Not really a P&Bism, but I nicked it from @throbber - somehow I'd avoided hearing/reading it before, and it made me giggle like a child.

I have never referred to toilet paper as Bum Tickets, I have referred to it as shit tickets before but didn't know I had said it on here.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have never referred to toilet paper as Bum Tickets, I have referred to it as shit tickets before but didn't know I had said it on here.

You absolutely have, and frankly I'm shocked that you've felt the need to delete the evidence. Shocked.

Shocked.

Archived