IMG_2288.jpg
IMG_2289.jpg
IMG_2290.jpg
IMG_2291.jpg
IMG_2292.jpg
IMG_2293.jpg
IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

Hmm, somewhat obsessed with the Morton, eh mate? Maybe you should be more concerned by the fact that for the first four games you list a certain Mr McKinnon was in charge, managing a team of players almost all signed by him.

Four games.  One lucky draw. Three defeats.

At least since he moved on he's maintained  pretty much the same level of consistency.

Hmm, somewhat obsessed with the Morton, eh mate?

Multiclub forum. If posting on a thread about Falkirk is an obsession with the opposition, then I guess I’m obsessed with every team in the league.

Maybe you should be more concerned by the fact that for the first four games you list a certain Mr McKinnon was in charge, managing a team of players almost all signed by him.

IMG_2295.jpg
Well maybe you should also go too Jeff, cause you couldn’t see driving home the other night, because, eh, you don’t even wear your glasses, incase you get slagged off, so, eh, you just stick to Specsavers, and I’ll stick to the football.

Four games.  One lucky draw. Three defeats.
At least since he moved on he's maintained  pretty much the same level of consistency.

You hadn’t won a league game until Saturday since McKinnon left. He won two league games out of 3 and left you unbeaten. I can understand why you’d be annoyed with him leaving and if he could manage to maintain that form with these jokers we have, I’d be delighted.

57 minutes ago, Trump said:

Multiclub forum. If posting on a thread about Falkirk is an obsession with the opposition, then I guess I’m obsessed with every team in the league.

IMG_2295.jpg
Well maybe you should also go too Jeff, cause you couldn’t see driving home the other night, because, eh, you don’t even wear your glasses, incase you get slagged off, so, eh, you just stick to Specsavers, and I’ll stick to the football.

You hadn’t won a league game until Saturday since McKinnon left. He won two league games out of 3 and left you unbeaten. I can understand why you’d be annoyed with him leaving and if he could manage to maintain that form with these jokers we have, I’d be delighted.

^^^ yep, obsessed all right.

And selective with the truth; it's only now you mention two league wins that you conveniently omitted from your list because they didn't fit in with the argument you were trying to present. Can't have it both ways champ, so which is it?

McKinnon gave us a disastrous league cup and challenge cup "campaign", got a lucky draw against Dobbie, ground out a win against Alloa and had one good performance and result against Ross County before fecking off. Wow.

I was underwhelmed with his appointment, like many of us. I thought he'd be a relatively safe pair of hands for maybe a season or two but no better or longer than that.

Turned out the hands weren't much safer than Fasan's, he was away before the nights had even started drawing in and by far the biggest reaction he drew from us was the underhand manner of his leaving.

I was disgusted by the way he did that, but other than that and one good win against County his time here was decidedly meh.  You are more than welcome to him. Enjoy.

Archived