Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

I think I speak for all interested, neutral bystanders when I say if the papers tomorrow aren’t full of phrases such as: “nasty atmosphere”; “unseemly violence”; “Falkirk private security picked off one-by-one”; “harrowing scenes”; “Mckinnon’s disembowelment”; and “darkest day in Scottish football history”, we’ll all be sorely disappointed.

Don’t let us down, lads.

Regardless of the result, this game will ultimately be judged by the number of police horses on the pitch.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going exactly as predicted, morton have a meltdown when a bigger club rolls into town and start turning on each other. Regardless of the score tomorrow, unless we conceded 10, you lot have made a hilarious arse of yourselves once again. Which I have very much enjoyed. Best of is it, guaranteed if you manage to beat the worst Falkirk team in my 32 years of existence, yous will still be absolutely raging. Never change Morton. 
Come out from behind your security guard and say that to my face.

12 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ word salad

^^^ one of vt's default nonsense phrases that he always falls back on in the absence of a credible answer. 

I'll see your "word salad" and raise you a "thanks for playing, champ".

Mitchell 

Muirhead mcghee brough

Mckee  kidd bauben irving robson

Petra  rudden

Kidd is absolutely shite and even worse when out wide so I'd rather have shitebag Joe out there. 

10 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Going exactly as predicted, morton have a meltdown when a bigger club rolls into town and start turning on each other. Regardless of the score tomorrow, unless we conceded 10, you lot have made a hilarious arse of yourselves once again. Which I have very much enjoyed. Best of is it, guaranteed if you manage to beat the worst Falkirk team in my 32 years of existence, yous will still be absolutely raging. Never change Morton. 

^^^ word salad

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Mitchell 

Muirhead mcghee brough

Mckee  kidd bauben irving robson

Petra  rudden

Kidd is absolutely shite and even worse when out wide so I'd rather have shitebag Joe out there. 

Exactly what I would go with except I'd have Russell in for Kidd with McKee in midfield.

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nae Prince nae Party IMO

Eta the Prince is guranteed a straight red if he starts.

Party like it's 1999.....

Were the famous in the third or fourth tier then ?

Archived