Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

1 hour ago, Stuperman01 said:

Hopefully it will get it out their system? especially when they realise their chariman has made both an complete arse of them and a bigger arse of himself. 

Maybe you should ask your own Chairlady for an update instead of making the assumption that the brown stuff hasn’t hit her fan yet.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I reckon 12 aliases, 3 bannings and one tear stained PM begging for account to be closed before we even get the game played.

Can't see many Falkirk fans getting too worked up about it. We are absolutely at our lowest ebb, in terms of performance, and our expectations couldn't be any lower so I don't expect much in the way of heads gone.

If we manage to steal a result, on the other hand...

7 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

A wet and wild trip to Greenock to stand in the pishing rain uncovered and enjoy the worst facilities in the league whilst watching us try to look like footballers.

No I don't really think the away end will be busy

Exactly how you should be treated, you absolute peasants. 

Ray doing it after we win would be ideal but with our band of jobbers that is unlikely.
Ray is far too classy to rub it in if we were to beat them, but the smirk would be much better to see.

Like you said, not happening though... Unless we are saved by a handsome Prince...

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Ray is far too classy to rub it in if we were to beat them, but the smirk would be much better to see.

Like you said, not happening though... Unless we are saved by a handsome Prince...

Would suffice for me.

B20D9F96-7F96-47F5-A983-F27BD1550ED7.gif

29 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

We're shite and so are Falkirk. I've got a funny feeling McKinnon will leave with a win though .

Every single team we've played this season has said a variation of this. We're on another level, seriously. You'll be stunned. 

Archived