Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

The same fans trying to provoke a reaction in the Norseman got one outside the ground and collectively shat themselves.  Classic bully/coward behaviour.

Wait. You think people actually go to football to cause bother? It’s not 1987 pal.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I think that might be it. Maybe rumours had been going about behind the scenes before they became public.

Even if that is the case?  - Why did Mr McKinnon leave on the Friday afternoon (before a big game on the Saturday) without speaking to players that He had signed, apparently he didn't even text them, then left it to his assistant to talk to them?  Whatever his reason for leaving was, he certainly seems to have gone about it in a very poor manner imo.

22 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Provoke a reaction?! It was a laugh and most fans from both sides could see that.

The stone island, burberry and aquascutum on show would suggest otherwise.  It was wannabe hard men looking for trouble, don't pretend otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:

Even if that is the case?  - Why did Mr McKinnon leave on the Friday afternoon (before a big game on the Saturday) without speaking to players that He had signed, apparently he didn't even text them, then left it to his assistant to talk to them?  Whatever his reason for leaving was, he certainly seems to have gone about it in a very poor manner imo.

I have not the slightest idea about that tbh. From people I know that know him personally, it sounds out of character but let's be honest we're all equally clueless here.

The stone island, burberry and aquascutum on show would suggest otherwise.  It was wannabe hard men looking for trouble, don't pretend otherwise.
Why are you dignifying them by rattling on about it then? Or inferring some sort of credit to the same arseholes from your side who made them "collectively shit themselves"?

Stone island w****r found IMO

16 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Really good point.
Looking forward to more collective seethe when McKinnon signs them to a bigger club in January ....

Well you will certainly have to sign one for £100k just to disguise the compensation payments. 

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

Falkirk fans were supposed to be in the shed but they pissed their pants and asked to be put behind the goals.

We'll stay in the shed then.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why are you dignifying them by rattling on about it then? Or inferring some sort of credit to the same arseholes from your side who made them "collectively shit themselves"?

Stone island w****r found IMO

I object to the stone island accusation but accept I'm a w****r tbh.

Archived