Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Something I’ve been meaning to say for a wee while now...
Spoiler f**k yer Ray McKinnon

p.s. some of the Falkirk Dhiddy Sevco posters on here are in worse nick than their, eh, ‘team’... I’d give you fifty quid for McGhee, Buaben (plus personal trainer), and the boy who missed an open goal with a header... the rest are utter dugshite and you are going down.
p.p.s. we are not very good, but the sight of you whammers taking solace in that is pure salty gold...
p.p.p.s. before I forget... f**k yer Ray McKinnon

Good to see Bob (get it right up yer) McShug not hesitating for a second before celebrating... wonder why that is?
Always knew the Gods of Fitba had a purpose in mind for that boy.
for the moment, I’d just like to say f**k yer Ray McKinnon.
Ciao for now.

My word.

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

The truth will soon come out in the wash and we won't be pointing fingers at McKinnon said the snake

Saw that in the paper. Wonder what his excuse is? Jumping before the Easdale/Lambias takeover?

A belated well done to Morton for kicking McKinnon' arse back out of town, all the more pleasing that he feels aggrieved at some decisions, that's what happens when you mess with an Establishment team.

20 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Also well done to the hard Falkirk fans who ran down to the front to hurl abuse at Telfer as he lay injured behind the goal. Probably the same ceilidh dancers from Grahamston a few years ago.

Falkirk FEARt 

17 hours ago, Lochwood said:

After watching the goal can't help notice the Falkirk fans behind the goals , is there any chance you can have a word with the twat that keeps putting  the Ayr supporters in the corners of the ground  or stand ,after all we take more supporters than Falkirk and most other teams in this league to your ground.

Falkirk fans were supposed to be in the shed but they pissed their pants and asked to be put behind the goals.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:
Aye, if you commit enough money to risk administration, you’ll probably avoid relegation. You batter on now.

We took your manager without giving a f**k about the price. Dont worry about that m8

You’re welcome.

2 hours ago, Trump said:

My word.

Which particular word would you like to take issue with?

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The boy's clearly utterly smack addled.

Never tried it mate, but I’d be dosing myself at 2.30 every Saturday if I had to watch your gang of imposters... managed, of course, by the clown you pushed the boat out for to turn your season around. Glorious.

We now look forward to the cash settlement (choo choo)... and mind and keep those salty, salty tears coming, eh?

37 minutes ago, Rajamaki's Ponytail said:

What an absolute mess the Falkirk fans on the train and in the Norseman before the game were, wonder how long they’ll be singing the Ray McKinnon songs for?

The same fans trying to provoke a reaction in the Norseman got one outside the ground and collectively shat themselves.  Classic bully/coward behaviour.

The same fans trying to provoke a reaction in the Norseman got one outside the ground and collectively shat themselves.  Classic bully/coward behaviour.
Folk rattling on about the arseholes that frequent almost all football matches are for the watching IMO.....

Hardman talk bubbling just under the surface here....

Archived