Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

3 minutes ago, port-ton said:
6 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

To be quite honest I expected more from your support today given the near hysterical ramblings of the past few weeks. Really quiet until your goal.
Not anything like an intimidating atmosphere.

It's almost as if Police Scotland and your shitebag board massively overreacted because of a few jokes on the Internet.

What would any of that have to do with the utterly chronic atmosphere for your cup final?

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What would any of that have to do with the utterly chronic atmosphere for your cup final?
That the only people who thought it was going to be an intimidating atmosphere were Falkirk's travel stewards.

Luckily cup finals are won on the pitch and not in the stands so after a routine hounding of plucky underdogs Falkirk I look forward to the star above our badge going forward.

23 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Fasan the Hokey Cokey goalie cost us. We are shite, encouragingly Morton are not that far off our shitiness.

Yeah okay keep telling yourself that 3 points says different but you try better than your team

After watching the goal can't help notice the Falkirk fans behind the goals , is there any chance you can have a word with the twat that keeps putting  the Ayr supporters in the corners of the ground  or stand ,after all we take more supporters than Falkirk and most other teams in this league to your ground.

3 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

This ^

Its nothing to do with tears or anything. This clearly meant more to Morton fans than it did to us.

Given you were flying when Ray was in charge and no are not that far off our level, which is awful, then I hope your seethe continues. 

If talking about our first half performance....fair comment.

Morton played Falkirk off the park in the second..... and that is not negotiable.

5 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Our results are pish when we let away fans in the shed. Never again.

^^^ This......was talking to my buddy on the bus home about this very thing.The Shed should be EXCLUSIVELY the reserve of Morton fans.End of.

Arguably, we had two of the best chances of the first half. Rudden should score from his header a few yards out and Dallison has a header that’s cleared off the line. Absolutely nothing between the two teams until the red card. Even after that Morton didn’t create too much. They had all the ball and didn’t do too much with it. Positives for me are that Fasan won’t be in goals next week and Prince was the best player on the park first half. Hopefully he’ll be more fit next week and the injury isn’t a serious or long term one.
Beaton was a joke all game long. Him and his assistants were painfully bad (red card aside as it was a stonewaller).

The header Falkirk should’ve scored was flagged offside, and Beaton had quite a good game, except for only yellow carding two Falkirk players for elbows when they should have been sent off.

Archived