Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

McKinnon on the other hand is probably rueing an act of stupidity being the only thing between the two sides.

I think you’ll find there’s ten points between the sides chump. Gutted for you and your snake manager.

IMG_0514.jpg

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seem like Morton fans were so fucking desperate for a result that they are ignoring a dreadful performance from both teams and taking it as some sort of major GIRFUY to McKinnon.

McKinnon on the other hand is probably rueing an act of stupidity being the only thing between the two sides.

Glad I didnt go tbh but pleased to hear that Paton made a c**t of himself again.

With the build up to the game, I never thought it would be a wonderful game of football, but Morton got the job done and got the three points, to me that was all that mattered.

You are however correct in that Ray McKinnon will be rueing one act of stupidity.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seem like Morton fans were so fucking desperate for a result that they are ignoring a dreadful performance from both teams and taking it as some sort of major GIRFUY to McKinnon.

How else did you expect this to go? The entire day was intended to be a massive GIRFUY to the snake.

The Famous delivered the hounding that was required, and so we celebrate.

How else did you expect this to go? The entire day was intended to be a massive GIRFUY to the snake.
The Famous delivered the hounding that was required, and so we celebrate.
Thought with it being the climax of your season you would be wanting more from it tbh.

1 hour ago, CC52 FFC said:

Arguably, we had two of the best chances of the first half. Rudden should score from his header a few yards out and Dallison has a header that’s cleared off the line. Absolutely nothing between the two teams until the red card. Even after that Morton didn’t create too much. They had all the ball and didn’t do too much with it. Positives for me are that Fasan won’t be in goals next week and Prince was the best player on the park first half. Hopefully he’ll be more fit next week and the injury isn’t a serious or long term one.
Beaton was a joke all game long. Him and his assistants were painfully bad (red card aside as it was a stonewaller).

You forget the one that hit the post for Morton surely just a wee reminder.

51 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Your ideal Saturday is narrowly beating a dreadful Falkirk team in what was apparently an awful game?

Then Paton would rightfully point out his legally binding contract 

Hell yeah I am enjoying my pint at the moment cheerio now.

So how long will it take King Snake’s XI to reach the seven points total that The Famous achieved in the first three games of the season before he slithered? I’ll go for the last week of January.

Tagged as an utter snake throughout Scottish football for the rest of his career, hounded from pillar to post today and stuck in charge of a team of no-hopers destined for the seaside leagues. What an absolute disaster this has turned out for him.

Delightful.

IMG_0215.jpg.4edebf0e27fb92d5b1d676e4f7187a47.jpg

To be quite honest I expected more from your support today given the near hysterical ramblings of the past few weeks. Really quiet until your goal.
Not anything like an intimidating atmosphere.

To be quite honest I expected more from your support today given the near hysterical ramblings of the past few weeks. Really quiet until your goal.
Not anything like an intimidating atmosphere.
It's almost as if Police Scotland and your shitebag board massively overreacted because of a few jokes on the Internet.

Archived