Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Russ said:

Fasan really fucked us there. Nothing between the teams until that idiot got himself sent off. He had ages to be able to come out and hit the ball away but by the time he finally decided to do something the striker was right on top of him and he cleaned him out, was a clear red card.

After that what little attacking threat we had went away and we were simply looking to hold on. We were actually doing a decent enough job of it as despite Morton having the vast majority of possession they weren’t really hurting us or having any clear chances but one lapse in concentration at the back post and they scored and we were never getting back into the game.

Prince was our best player in that first half so hopefully it’s only a knock and not a serious injury for him.

Paul Paton can f**k off and never play for us again. His performance was embarrassing and his attitude towards Mitchell after the goal was pathetic.

Have to agree about Buaben. I thought he was excellent. Him going off had an impact on the game.

Falkirk looked up for it right from the start. We were unlucky though not to score from the strike that hit the post. 

When the keeper went off it was quite incredible  to see a 10 man Falkirk totally crumble. I've seen 10 man teams make it difficult, but Falkirk just basically gave up.

We dominated the rest of the game from there on in. Can't remember Falkirk having a shot on target the entire game either.

What was the score with Paton pulling up the young keeper? Absolute no need for that at all - quite disgraceful.

Really can't see where Falkirk will win a game?  Even this early in the season they look doomed and no January transfer window will change that

5 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Falkirk looked up for it right from the start. We were unlucky though not to score from the strike that hit the post. 

When the keeper went off it was quite incredible  to see a 10 man Falkirk totally crumble. I've seen 10 man teams make it difficult, but Falkirk just basically gave up.

We dominated the rest of the game from there on in. Can't remember Falkirk having a shot on target the entire game either.

What was the score with Paton pulling up the young keeper? Absolute no need for that at all - quite disgraceful.

Really can't see where Falkirk will win a game?  Even this early in the season they look doomed and no January transfer window will change that

Yer right your SHITE 

Arguably, we had two of the best chances of the first half. Rudden should score from his header a few yards out and Dallison has a header that’s cleared off the line. Absolutely nothing between the two teams until the red card. Even after that Morton didn’t create too much. They had all the ball and didn’t do too much with it. Positives for me are that Fasan won’t be in goals next week and Prince was the best player on the park first half. Hopefully he’ll be more fit next week and the injury isn’t a serious or long term one.
Beaton was a joke all game long. Him and his assistants were painfully bad (red card aside as it was a stonewaller).

Thought we controlled the game after a sluggish start. Only concern is that we remain a bit toothless for all our possession.

Once Falkirk went to 10 it was game over. We absolutely strolled it. Tidser and Millar took over and passed them off the park

Kerr Waddell appears to be an absolute baller

Oh and get fucking down

1 hour ago, FalkirkLad said:

Just scored a winner and all they can do is chant about the Falkirk manager, small club of the highest order

Oh dear, I can almost taste the salt from those tears.

As I've said before, I'm really not all that bothered about the whole McKinnon thing (although he could have been more of a Man and spoken face to face to Ton players before leaving), it appears that you have a bigger bee in your bonnet.

1 hour ago, gmfc said:

Another  Carlsberg Saturday.

Your ideal Saturday is narrowly beating a dreadful Falkirk team in what was apparently an awful game?

46 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

If I was McKinnon I'd tell that Paton clown he's no longer welcome at our club. 

Get him tae feck

Then Paton would rightfully point out his legally binding contract 

The fans have a laugh with the whole situation but seeing the players reactions after the game it hit home that mckinnon signed most of them and left them weeks later without so much as a word. Players like Telfer and McKeown especially only signed because they had played under him before.

He was much more of a snake to them than he ever was to the fans so I'm glad they took such delight in getting it right up him.

Seem like Morton fans were so fucking desperate for a result that they are ignoring a dreadful performance from both teams and taking it as some sort of major GIRFUY to McKinnon.

McKinnon on the other hand is probably rueing an act of stupidity being the only thing between the two sides.

Glad I didnt go tbh but pleased to hear that Paton made a c**t of himself again.

So how long will it take King Snake’s XI to reach the seven points total that The Famous achieved in the first three games of the season before he slithered? I’ll go for the last week of January.

Tagged as an utter snake throughout Scottish football for the rest of his career, hounded from pillar to post today and stuck in charge of a team of no-hopers destined for the seaside leagues. What an absolute disaster this has turned out for him.

Delightful.

IMG_0215.jpg

Archived