Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paton [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]. Should have seen red for elbow. Falkirks discipline was dreadful. Was quite funny watching falkirk plays asking the ref to speed us out in last 5 mins considering the amount of time wasted by both falkirk keepers during the game.

Aside from the goal, my favourite part of the game was the ‘hard man’ in the Falkirk end wearing the grey jacket storming over to the home fans, offering 2000+ people a square go cause they’re laughing at you.

How rattled do you have to be to make such a tit of yourself? :lol:

Mckinnon losing, getting to show the tele red cards to Fasan, the new saviour going off injured at half time, alloa winning, former Falkirk super sub coming off the bench and scoring the winner against him.

2ujnr5s.jpg&key=00a279a3fe8941831982cf30374b1cdcd577181089172d2295c1342b7ce4fbf0

4 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

More worried if I was a Morton fan that they struggled to beat us and only managed to turn the screw when we went down to 10.

I'd rather struggle to a win than to a loss and being marooned at the bottom but sure we'll be more worried.

More worried if I was a Morton fan that they struggled to beat us and only managed to turn the screw when we went down to 10.

To be fair, we were better team apart from first 15 mins. I would have preferred the keeper to had stayed on, looked like tidser had a heavy touch that made keeper to make tackle. Never felt it was a game that we were ever going to lose. Need to stop the long ball shit though.

51 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Just scored a winner and all they can do is chant about the Falkirk manager, small club of the highest order

Dry yer eyes. Bob Bob super Bob.

Archived