Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Anyone know who this mentally defective character Mediocre Hat Stand is really? I appear to have acquired the best part of 100 red dots the past few days. Not sure quite why, appears to have a wasted life....but queue the next batch of reddies....emoji16.png

Maybe you're just shite.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Anyone know who this mentally defective character Mediocre Hat Stand is really? I appear to have acquired the best part of 100 red dots the past few days. Not sure quite why, appears to have a wasted life....but queue the next batch of reddies....emoji16.png

I've only ever seen him dish out reds. Obviously an alias of someone you've upset. Maybe that will teach you to be nicer to folk in future. 

42 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Fa'kirk fans complaining about riddies is like the Nazis complaining about discrimination on racial or ethnic grounds... Just saying.

1 hour ago, TurbineTon said:

FWIW, Morton will shit the bed tomorrow. 

As fucking usual when it matters. 

If your players shit the bed ours will manage to slip on it often enough to allow you in to score enough to win!

9 hours ago, virginton said:

Now for today's reading from Dunning et al.'s The Roots of Football Hooliganism: An Historical and Sociological Study' on the Cappielow Riot of 1922 - a vintage year all round:

More of the same please tomorrow. 

What, exactly, was the point in posting that nonsense? Trying to strike fear into the visiting support? Trying to drum up some more antagonism amongst the HOME support?

The pre-match and post-match proceedings will all be a big anticlimax with a few lowbrows shouting at each other and at McKinnon and not much else. And even if there was to be some aggravation the thought of you knowingly being anywhere near to it is ridiculous - you'd shit yourself at the same time as you were running away.......

"Bags of rivets", ffs. Grow up.

Archived