Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

A few of us heading down tonight, thought we'd make a weekend of it. Ton fans: what's the dress code like at Word Up, will we be OK with Scutum & Stoney or is it more of a shirt & dress troosers policy?
You could show up in shirt material made from roadkill and you'd get in to word up.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

I reckon this thread will peak tonight & tomorrow night, after 8pm, once the tonic & the swedge kick in and will be far more eventful than the game itself.

@Div better round up the mods, could be a busy weekend.

St Mirren are playing Kilmarnock tomorrow. There's no chance P&B will be up at 8pm.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Anyway, enough speculation about the prospect of fan-on-fan action (oo-er missus) or McKinnon getting leathered (OO-ERRRR), to the game (sort of)...

I can happily say that if we lose to this mutant rabble, I will burn down the main stand, raise the standard in the QB, march through the Gibby and the Port gathering an army of the disaffected, take on paid mercenaries in Paisley (war is war, brothers), make a detour around the West End of Glasgow (everybody knows Partick fans are shitebags and would dilute the fighting spirit of the army), before making a final push to Grangemouth, where thon Lord of the Rings battle scene will be re-enacted, the Ton forces storming in from the open side of the 'stadium' (I always felt that would come in useful at some point).

The dug-out will be as undefended as the Winter Palace, McKinnon cowering and waiting for his fate. He looks up and sees that everyone has deserted him... only Joe McKee stands between him and a horrible end... he flips open the face of his signet ring and drinks the cyanide...

MON THE FUCKIN TON...

There’s great big chunks of this that simply won’t happen. The “if we lose” bit is particularly ridiculous.

1 hour ago, port-ton said:
1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:
A few of us heading down tonight, thought we'd make a weekend of it. Ton fans: what's the dress code like at Word Up, will we be OK with Scutum & Stoney or is it more of a shirt & dress troosers policy?

You could show up in shirt material made from roadkill and you'd get in to word up.

Cheers. Do you think we'll need to split up into smaller groups? (15 of us heading down)

Cheers. Do you think we'll need to split up into smaller groups? (15 of us heading down)
Aye I would say that's probably the wisest thing to do going any club. Never know how much of an arsehole the bouncers are going to be on any given night.

11 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Definitely. Word Up isnt busy on a Friday,  Red (also in the town) is far busier on a Friday but dont go there if you are over 25/27. 

Anyone know who this mentally defective character Mediocre Hat Stand is really? I appear to have acquired the best part of 100 red dots the past few days. Not sure quite why, appears to have a wasted life....but queue the next batch of reddies....[emoji16]

Archived