Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

A brief summary of the thread thus far for those who can't be arsed reading through the last 20 odd pages;
"Seething!"
"No, YOU'RE seething!"
"Good one, it's you that's seething!"
"Ha, clearly it's YOU that's seething!"
"Only someone who was absolutely seething would say that"!
"Glad to see that you aren't absolutely seething!"

Why do u care lol x

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
I'm just dropping the odd comment to try and further inflame the situation, but trying to do it in a subtle way.

Its not working. I will burn your shit down if you dont GTF.

I purposely live at the top of my block as folk are usually too lazy to climb all the stairs to gain retribution on me.

I will however require knee replacements fairly soon.

Just now, Colkitto said:

Just think of it this way Falkirk. Tomorrow will be the highlight of your season. When the game is over, no more excitement. The only thing you will be looking forward to is relegation. 

What about the compensation and administration to follow? That could be quite exciting...

Most of this thread has seemed like the forum equivalent of that video of the fans fighting/Ceilidh dancing at the station.

Not seen so much beef since Hamilton fans burned down 95% of Maryhill during the shameful riots that followed our games with them.

7 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Just think of it this way Falkirk. Tomorrow will be the highlight of your season. When the game is over, no more excitement. The only thing you will be looking forward to is relegation. 

This is the biggest game Morton will play all season - agree or disagree?

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This is the biggest game Morton will play all season - agree or disagree?

I was thinking winning the Scottish Cup would be pretty big for us this year but come to think of it 10 minutes of chanting "f**k yer Ray McKinnon" would top the lot.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:
This is a very bizarre analogy which isn't relevant in this context at all.

It isnt though. Its an example of a media driven atmosphere getting out of hand. X that wouldnt have happened without Y.

Except UFC is basically scripted pantomine and nobody has thrown a chair at a bus...yet.

I reckon this thread will peak tonight & tomorrow night, after 8pm, once the tonic & the swedge kick in and will be far more eventful than the game itself.
[mention=1]Div[/mention] better round up the mods, could be a busy weekend.

You better hope St Mirren don’t get pumped tomorrow otherwise there won’t be a thread.

Archived