Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's almost as if the local paper want to sell more copies this weekend rather than the Falkirk opinion that the tele office is flooded with seething foam from the employees mouth's.

Ehm, doesn’t the fact that the local paper think they can sell loads more copies this way show what a seething mess the Ton support has become over this issue?
It’s almost as if he’d become some legend there despite winning four and losing three of a full 8 league cup and championship games in charge....

8 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

.....and only an idiot would actually indulge in yet another episode of flailing daffodils with a stick, while all the while allowing the “Falkirk were probably right enough because McKinnon’s contract was probably crap” concept to finally hit home.

Then of course, the cherry on the cake offered up in the form that someone abiding by the terms of their contract is somehow morally questionable. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I must remember that the next time my flight is delayed 10 hours, and I concede the moral high ground by seeking to apply the terms of the contract said airline insisted I sign up to.

P&B is full of posters who seem unable to grasp the facts that there can be not just a middle ground but also opposing arguments and other possibilities to the one that suits them and their club, and yet again you show yourself to be one of 'em - well done. It's a simplistic and eminently stupid position to take when you can't possibly know the ins and outs of what went on, but if it gives you short term peace of mind then batter on.

By the way, when I spoke about the "moral high ground" it really didn't have anything to do with aeroplanes. Here to help!

Ehm, doesn’t the fact that the local paper think they can sell loads more copies this way show what a seething mess the Ton support has become over this issue?
It’s almost as if he’d become some legend there despite winning four and losing three of a full 8 league cup and championship games in charge....
Ehm, wonderful point from you, I'm just not sure what if anything it's got to do with what I said in my post.

2 hours ago, port-ton said:

It's almost as if the local paper want to sell more copies this weekend rather than the Falkirk opinion that the tele office is flooded with seething foam from the employees mouth's.

It's offered for free, does not stipulate its free with a purchase. So I'd say your point is flawed, if however you are correct, it says more about the minter supporter that would go out of their way to buy a newspaper they usually wouldn't just for this embarrassing free item. I predict plenty of meltdowns and foaming at the mouth from Morton fans on Saturday, even after the inevitable victory your lot will get, I also predict for you lot to continue your seethe and do your usual bickering with each other like the comedy club you are. 

48 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

It's offered for free, does not stipulate its free with a purchase. So I'd say your point is flawed, if however you are correct, it says more about the minter supporter that would go out of their way to buy a newspaper they usually wouldn't just for this embarrassing free item. I predict plenty of meltdowns and foaming at the mouth from Morton fans on Saturday, even after the inevitable victory your lot will get, I also predict for you lot to continue your seethe and do your usual bickering with each other like the comedy club you are. 

Only one comedy club this season in town on Saturday and you support it champ as your league position shows.

11 hours ago, TurbineTon said:

I'll quote part of a post by Dunning from elsewhere:

"They believe the world should bend over backwards for them and whenever they're treated fairly they claim they're being bullied; then even when they do get that special treatment they still find an excuse to make themselves out to be the victims. 

123014a0-6242-0133-0c1d-0e34a4cc753d.gif

12 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

just mention Judicial Review by the Court of Session on the basis that any  failure to respond on their part is to be construed as a constructive refusal to investigate spontaneously. 

That’s hilarious. 

See this all shit "well at least you're not bothered" patter (which is exclusively for arseholes by the way, unoriginal arseholes at that who parrot the same boring shit); why should the Morton not be bothered by McKinnon fucking off like he did. I'd be bothered and would be giving him it tight on Saturday were I a Morton fan.

Embarrassing from the Greenock Telegraph. Fact is McKinnon never wanted to stay with us, time to move on and put our effort into supporting the team on the park. Going to be even more embarrassing for Morton on Saturday if adults turn up with plastic/rubber snakes trying throw them at McKinnon. Will only end up with club being punished.

Hope Buaben gets a start. Really about the only thing to look forward to.   Morton aren't a great side by any stretch but we are utterly hopeless.  Any side that puts half a shift in against us (Alloa apart) will get 3 points. 

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

See this all shit "well at least you're not bothered" patter (which is exclusively for arseholes by the way, unoriginal arseholes at that who parrot the same boring shit); why should the Morton not be bothered by McKinnon fucking off like he did. I'd be bothered and would be giving him it tight on Saturday were I a Morton fan.

Because most of the people are grown men, who shouldn't be left in breathless rage because somebody left their club?

It's the same idiots in our support who booed Nicky Clark unmercifully on the opening day but then lost their rag when he gave a bit back.

I hope Falkirk win in the last minute and McKinnon does an Adebayor or Morton scud them 6-0. Nothing inbetween. 

At least you’re not bothered

Archived