Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

13 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

I'll quote part of a post by Dunning from elsewhere:

"They believe the world should bend over backwards for them and whenever they're treated fairly they claim they're being bullied; then even when they do get that special treatment they still find an excuse to make themselves out to be the victims. It's that attitude that leads to the ridiculous level of myopia needed to claim that their local council hate Falkirk and are out to get them when that council put up millions of pounds of public money to contribute more than half the cost of building a stadium, despite Falkirk also having made a fortune from the sale of Brockville, because the council now have the gall to charge them rent rather than just writing off £3M+. They continue claiming persecution from the council even though they've since put more public money into building a car park and now training pitches as well......"

No "woosh" here I'm afraid. Your club and fans are the very definition of 'greetin faced'. 

Next. 

He has the whole Brockville thing very wrong. 

Other than that.. carry on.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

I'll quote part of a post by Dunning from elsewhere:

"They believe the world should bend over backwards for them and whenever they're treated fairly they claim they're being bullied; then even when they do get that special treatment they still find an excuse to make themselves out to be the victims. It's that attitude that leads to the ridiculous level of myopia needed to claim that their local council hate Falkirk and are out to get them when that council put up millions of pounds of public money to contribute more than half the cost of building a stadium, despite Falkirk also having made a fortune from the sale of Brockville, because the council now have the gall to charge them rent rather than just writing off £3M+. They continue claiming persecution from the council even though they've since put more public money into building a car park and now training pitches as well......"

No "woosh" here I'm afraid. Your club and fans are the very definition of 'greetin faced'. 

Next. 

Wow. Actual tears. 

I'd urge every Falkirk fan to get one too, that way allows the maximum (but unlikely) GIRUY potential.

Any other Bairns mind the Show Racism The Red Card day when Noel Hunt got sent off as we gudded them 5-1? Glorious scenes.

This game will be no different from any other league game, there may be a small group of the young team hanging about Cappielow early doors to boo Ray off the bus but most likely the rest of us adults will be slurping pints and cruise in for KO and a normal home game it will be.

Hopefully I'm wrong and for a laugh some drunk Morton fan throws a pie right aff Ray's heed.

Just when you think Greenock can't sink any lower. f**k me, that's embarrassing.

Archived