Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Will the Morton chairman be parading the compensation cheque at half time?

Way too early for that I'm afraid. The levels of snakiness of not just McKinnon but his number two (how appropriate), the sports science geezer and, of course, your board of directors all have to be investigated.

Anyway, our guys have too much class to do that.

51 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Way too early for that I'm afraid. The levels of snakiness of not just McKinnon but his number two (how appropriate), the sports science geezer and, of course, your board of directors all have to be investigated.

Anyway, our guys have too much class to do that.

By who? The SFA? The SPFL? Interpol? Mulder and Scully? Holmes and Watson? You are not yet operating on Branch Ton’s level of self delusional fantasy, but you are getting there with nonsense like that.

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

By who? The SFA? The SPFL? Interpol? Mulder and Scully? Holmes and Watson? You are not yet operating on Branch Ton’s level of self delusional fantasy, but you are getting there with nonsense like that.

Not sure if it has been mentioned on here or not but the SPFL have launched an investigation into it. Whether anything comes of it is a different matter. 

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
22 hours ago, Donathan said:
3 at the back is an absolute must for this game:

Mitchell

Aero-McGhee-Brough

Kidd-McKee-Buaben-Irving-Robson

Petra-Rudden

Why is it a must, having been pretty well abandoned by Ray who I dont believe has any previous for using it?

We went 3 at the back v Pars, I can't see us using it tho, on paper would make use of McGhee and Muirhead in a central role, Robson wing back but I think we need to be more basic

43 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Nowhere does that say an investigation has been launched.

How many times do you numpties have to be told, just ask Claire Whyte if you want to know the current state of proceedings.

2 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

How many times do you numpties have to be told, just ask Claire Whyte if you want to know the current state of proceedings.

Well, presumably you've asked her so why don't you save us the bother and just tell us what she said?

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Well, presumably you've asked her so why don't you save us the bother and just tell us what she said?

Suggest you ask her yourself. It’s precisely that lazy sloppy attitude and failure to carry out due diligence that has  landed you in the shit.

Why dont you stop name dropping someone you have googled from the SFA and show all this ITK info you have?

I hope no one ever hurts me like Ray McKinnon hurt you. x x x

17 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Suggest you ask her yourself. It’s precisely that lazy sloppy attitude and failure to carry out due diligence that has  landed you in the shit.

Ah, so you haven't asked her. Okedoke.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Ok, it's a little awkward that some Morton fans are still upset by this.

Says the greasy, obese mess who had a breakdown at the notion of other fans going on an away day and drinking before a football match.

Get back in your box. 

Archived