Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the truth. Worst team I've ever seen in the championship. At least brechin had that good player from Aberdeen and the striker plus Finn Graham. Your supposed best player was known as raffles by motherwell fans as it was assumed he had won a raffle to play for them. This is fucking hilarious.

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

It's the truth. Worst team I've ever seen in the championship. At least brechin had that good player from Aberdeen and the striker plus Finn Graham. Your supposed best player was known as raffles by motherwell fans as it was assumed he had won a raffle to play for them. This is fucking hilarious.

Oh dear.

On 10/6/2018 at 23:27, D.A.F.C said:

You are going to ass rape this snake and his gang of haddies.
They are worse than Brechin

Gang of haddies? No doubt.

Snake? Certainly.

Worse than Brechin? Mebbes aye, mebbes naw.

That other bit, though... even a Morton fan wouldn't say that about Fa'kirk... and we fuckin hate the c***s.

Potentially we have promise to be the worst team on personal view point but statistically we have let that go by winning a game(see Brechin)

Funnily both the Morton (10-2) and Dunfermline(agent Jeffries) relegated teams were the standard we aspire to get the above tag.

Id love to think we will get at least one more player in who is fit to play for the game but I aint holding out much hope

On 10/6/2018 at 23:21, roman_bairn said:

The thing about this one is we definitely expect to lose after recent displays.

Can you imagine the seethe on here if we win (again) in Greenock?

Nothing for us to lose imo. Morton fans on the other hand.....

We haven't beat you in the league at home since March 2013,  9 games ago( we did beat you in the cup).

I have the fear that McKinnon will get one over us which will allow you to kick start your season. 

JJ still not sure what our best team is, what formation we should play and we haven't really got going under him yet ( 3 draws and a defeat). Also a few question marks over key players fitness etc so not a lot of Morton fans  will go into this with confidence I would imagine.

No doubt the players will be up for it, we just need to hope they deliver a performance as JJ badly needs a win! Loose, and it could be a very long difficult season for us!

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:04, IainMorton said:

This is the game everyone had been waiting for, let the battle commence. :) 

Not really just Morton fans trying to make a relevant rivalry, no thanks though we will stick to our 6 fingered friends across the water for that. 

On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:32, badgerthewitness said:

That beastly comment by the Fifer, though.

As for the game: turn up & you'll win. It'll be a long time before we're a competitive Championship side again.

2-0 Morton and some morale boosting, perceived revenge for the home team.

Hopefully it will get it out their system? especially when they realise their chariman has made both an complete arse of them and a bigger arse of himself. 

Archived