Todays scores 6/10

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2018 at 23:07, Blackie Gold said:

I thought we were worse than that. time we purchased a couple of midfielders.

Defensive midfielders maybe to stop the other team playing but no use to your lot with your shell it route one tactics.

I actually thought in the sectional game yous were trying to play a bit more football but not on Saturday. Personally I wouldn't watch that every week.

Glens came away from Launch Pad Beechwood with the three points after a fine second half defensive display.

Oh and a special thanks to the talbot supporter on here for providing that wee bit extra motivation with his one season wonders slag, forget who it was but give him a big pat on the back from the Glens Support.

1 minute ago, tell_me_more said:

Defensive midfielders maybe to stop the other team playing but no use to your lot with your shell it route one tactics.

I actually thought in the sectional game yous were trying to play a bit more football but not on Saturday. Personally I wouldn't watch that every week.

Glens came away from Launch Pad Beechwood with the three points after a fine second half defensive display.

It's creative midfielders we need, not defensive, the hoofball on Saturday was dissapointing and so was the team selection. White, McPherson and Wilson on the bench????

On 08/10/2018 at 09:54, Blackie Gold said:

It's creative midfielders we need, not defensive, the hoofball on Saturday was dissapointing and so was the team selection. White, McPherson and Wilson on the bench????

Was the talbot game videod on Saturday 

Archived