Todays scores 6/10

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant result looks like ur title to lose 

My tip for the title are still going strong. Think it will be difficult to catch them.  I can say the  same on the Rutherglen thread. 

We're not even halfway yet guys, so we have to take every match as it comes, but nobody at Blair Park could have hoped for such a start.

Next game is tough though at Pollok who seem to be starting to build momentum after a slow start. The boys have been fantastic though, since those two minutes at Rugby Park - long may it continue.

20 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

We're not even halfway yet guys, so we have to take every match as it comes, but nobody at Blair Park could have hoped for such a start.

Next game is tough though at Pollok who seem to be starting to build momentum after a slow start. The boys have been fantastic though, since those two minutes at Rugby Park - long may it continue.

Aye keep it going 

Amazing match at Bellsdale today. Rollercoaster for the die hards, but I was standing beside three neutrals in the second half and they LOVED it.

Seven goals, two red cards, a penalty, a poor referee and two sets of biased, opinionated fans. Absolute entertainment. People tell me junior football is dying. Well, it wasn't today at Bellsdale.

Awesome attitude from the Ford boys to keep believing at 3-0 down and two fantastic strikes for the equaliser and the winner.
Was it filmed at all do you know?

5 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Talbot 0 glens1 full time worst display of refereeing I’ve seen for years.

Aye referee was pish , hard game between two committed teams and the referee feels the need to steal the show, hardly a bad tackle in the full game

6 hours ago, The Shed said:

Medda deserved to win today. poorest Buffs performance I can remember since the dark days. Medda wanted it Buffs thought they just had to turn up could have been more.

How you doing all cock pm me for a chat

1 hour ago, catakoom said:

A "couple" we need four

I agree need 1 more midfielder said it since start of last season  . A bad result yesterday but the boys went 13 games unbeaten winning 12 drawing 1 since Darvel in all comps. Time to kick on again loads of games still to play 

2 hours ago, thefoos2014 said:

Beith were a joke today. Johnny should be sacked 

Don't be silly, fell out the game second half and lost , disappointed myself but your not much of a Beith fan coming out with a statement like that, we've still got a good squad of players there and an excellent management team sometimes that wee bit rub of the green goes against you there's certainly no need to sack anyone that's just stupid to come out with that.

Archived