Todays scores 6/10

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Meadow 1-0 Kilwinning

Should’ve been more comfortable. Missed a penalty with 10 minutes to fo

Medda deserved to win today. poorest Buffs performance I can remember since the dark days. Medda wanted it Buffs thought they just had to turn up could have been more.

Thoroughly deserved 2-0 for Lanark in The Scottish today. At no point did there look two divisions between the teams.
Hard to pick a Man of the Match as everyone played so well today. As I have said for years, size doesn't matter - they were a big group of lads.
Another clean sheet bonus for the lads too.
Need a home draw on Tuesday or I will be AWOL for the next round, unless we get The Gow or Carluke.

Thoroughly deserved 2-0 for Lanark in The Scottish today. At no point did there look two divisions between the teams.
Hard to pick a Man of the Match as everyone played so well today. As I have said for years, size doesn't matter - they were a big group of lads.
Another clean sheet bonus for the lads too.
Need a home draw on Tuesday or I will be AWOL for the next round, unless we get The Gow or Carluke.

Well deserved for Lanark, we just weren’t at the races the day

Amazing match at Bellsdale today. Rollercoaster for the die hards, but I was standing beside three neutrals in the second half and they LOVED it.

Seven goals, two red cards, a penalty, a poor referee and two sets of biased, opinionated fans. Absolute entertainment. People tell me junior football is dying. Well, it wasn't today at Bellsdale.

Awesome attitude from the Ford boys to keep believing at 3-0 down and two fantastic strikes for the equaliser and the winner.

2 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Amazing match at Bellsdale today. Rollercoaster for the die hards, but I was standing beside three neutrals in the second half and they LOVED it.

Seven goals, two red cards, a penalty, a poor referee and two sets of biased, opinionated fans. Absolute entertainment. People tell me junior football is dying. Well, it wasn't today at Bellsdale.

Awesome attitude from the Ford boys to keep believing at 3-0 down and two fantastic strikes for the equaliser and the winner.

Brilliant result looks like ur title to lose 

3 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

My tip for the title are still going strong. Think it will be difficult to catch them.  I can say the  same on the Rutherglen thread. 

Archived