Suspension?

pleslie99

On 06/10/2018 at 12:15, pleslie99 said:

Guys hopefully someone will know the answer to this. Someone who picks up a suspension in the league and is given a 1 match ban, does the match include national cups or is it just the league they play in?

The suspension will have a date it starts, ao the player misses whatever game that falls on that date. 

Speaking of suspensions West Kilbride Catrine game, the referee gave the keeper (what he thought was his second yellow and sent him off) and the keeper protested that he hadn’t been booked earlier, the referee had a look at his book and apologised to everyone and said sorry I thought I had booked him earlier for the other foul I must have forgot and let’s the Keeper stay on! What’s the story with that one, is that allowed? After the card is shown or whistle is blown I thought that was that decision made, if you want to appeal it you have to wait till after game

Speaking of suspensions West Kilbride Catrine game, the referee gave the keeper (what he thought was his second yellow and sent him off) and the keeper protested that he hadn’t been booked earlier, the referee had a look at his book and apologised to everyone and said sorry I thought I had booked him earlier for the other foul I must have forgot and let’s the Keeper stay on! What’s the story with that one, is that allowed? After the card is shown or whistle is blown I thought that was that decision made, if you want to appeal it you have to wait till after game

Refs made a mistake. Recognised it and corrected it. Nothing untoward about that. It's not like he has changed his mind on a decision he has recognised he hadn't booked him before. Good on him.

Sounds to me like finally a ref with common sense, well played. I'm guessing it was the west kilbride keeper bark 🤣

Indeed to mate lol, good result for catrine with few big names out done well to hold on to the draw for the replay on Saturday, not the same ref as he is away in holiday, shame as he was good besides the decision of forgetting to book the keeper in first half lol

Archived