The Blue Brazil v The Binos

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Scott is fit as f**k and does a lot of running about - obviously why he was left on instead of Sheerin as GB will have wanted legs to make up for the man light.

He might be fit but he didn’t do much running yesterday and doesn’t carry the same goal threat as Sheerin. Cox on the other hand ran himself into the ground.

22 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

He might be fit but he didn’t do much running yesterday and doesn’t carry the same goal threat as Sheerin. Cox on the other hand ran himself into the ground.

Bollan deserves a lot of criticism for the season so far but he orchestrated 10 men holding on for over an hour so it’s harsh to  criticise about Saturday. 

Just watched the highlights. Btw good footage. Kudos to the cameraman.

Re: the red card. At the time I thought wtf. There appeared to be no intent or maligness about the challenge. Late yes. At both normal speed and in replay on the footage, if that is a red card offence then we might as well not bother. Come on referees, show some common sense ffs.   

Just watched the highlights. Btw good footage. Kudos to the cameraman.

Re: the red card. At the time I thought wtf. There appeared to be no intent or maligness about the challenge. Late yes. At both normal speed and in replay on the footage, if that is a red card offence then we might as well not bother. Come on referees, show some common sense ffs.   

Agreed with your opinion on the RC. No way was it a straight red. Booking for the challenge at most. Clearly going for the ball. Ref with a howler. Not the first time, nor will it be the last. I’m just grateful that our team dug in to get this very important win. Well done to all involved.

Agreed with your opinion on the RC. No way was it a straight red. Booking for the challenge at most. Clearly going for the ball. Ref with a howler. Not the first time, nor will it be the last. I’m just grateful that our team dug in to get this very important win. Well done to all involved.

Never thought it was a red either, was pretty shocked when I seen the ref waving a red.

Shame we couldn’t take advantage of it [emoji53]

Archived