Inverness v Greenock Morton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changing formations, injuries to key players, whole squad lacking in confidence,  manager under  a bit of pressure with no wins under his belt and the football overall has been poor under him. Add in the fact that Caley are unbeaten and it points to a very comfortable home win for me!

No idea how we will line up as we have injury doubts for Millar, Tidser and Denny while Bell and Thompson remain out. JJ mentioned making us hard to beat so sounds like another formation change too which will no doubt mean 10 men behind the ball!

As you can imagine, we are all buzzing for this!

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Have you decided to overlook our result at the weekend? :unsure: 

You must be familiar with Scarfs work by now surely?

Looking forward to the Conor Pepper derby. Hopefully we've got our shooting boots on. Can't recall a time when we last had three 0 - 0 results in a row.

Not too bothered about the result, tbh, but we need some evidence of shape and genuine commitment, regardless of the injury situation. Whatever happens, I'd like to see Gaston, Waddell, and Iredale start (not to mention McLean, whose omission on Saturday was just amazing).

Raymageddon is our next league game and failure to rally in time for that will be a signal that we're in for a long, hard season...

I'm not going (six hour drive for me), but that bottle of Buckie at 11 in the morning sounds tempting all the same... (Can you still get El D, btw? Is that still a thing?)

47 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Do we actually have an alternative option at right back or are we stuck with Tumilty?

I'd like to see Scully, Tumilty, Kilday, Tiffoney, Oliver and McKeown dropped.

3-5-2 anyone?

Gaston

Waddell.  Buchanan.   Kilday.

Tiffoney. McAlister.  Millar.  Tidser.  Iredale

Johnstone.    Oliver.

Ideally I'd like to see kilday, tiffoney and Oliver dropped but struggling for alternatives.

10 hours ago, k-ton said:

Score draw.

Someone want to add a reply predicting 0-0?

8 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

We can't finish a hot dog at the minute.  Good chance of another 0-0.

Cheers mucker.

Archived