Airdrieonians v. Brechin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think it'll be about 625
Thought it was 3pm as normal?

I jest.

Anyway, all the doom and gloom can be swiftly wiped out with 1 foul swoop of findus tactical sword.
Or not.

Brechin have scored in their last 6 games, grinding out draws while Airdrie are flapping about with all the grace of a fish out of water throwing away points and gifting goals.

Both Teams to Score
Possibly a red card.
Probably about 4 changes to last weeks team, with at least 2 of the changes having everyone going "EH?"

and I've managed to convince my old man to join me and my wee boy (who actually looks forward to going now, shock horror) and bear in mind this will be my old mans first game back since that Dumbarton playoff defeat!!!
Come on to f**k Airdrie a chance to win back another punter.
Please.

This Saturday marks the end of the first quarter and is a chance for the board to assess where we are in relation to their goals. Perhaps that means a defeat will see the end of Findlay? 

I predict Airdrie to take the lead but not win the game, a plethora of changes to the team and a formation that still doesn't work.

18 hours ago, airdrieman said:

This Saturday marks the end of the first quarter and is a chance for the board to assess where we are in relation to their goals. Perhaps that means a defeat will see the end of Findlay? 

I predict Airdrie to take the lead but not win the game, a plethora of changes to the team and a formation that still doesn't work.

Hey that's our tactics.  Think up your own !!!8)

45 minutes ago, Spanish Armada said:

You’re worse than findus.....

Have never managed to predict a starting 11 this season/nor last under Findlay but I think you are well short of the starting 11 apart from the goalie. The missing guys from last week ( in defending as well) of Crighton/Millar/Wilkie will feature since stevie thought they were the right side to face Arbroath. If there are no injuries I think it will be the same 11! How we do is of course unpredictable.   

1 minute ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Have never managed to predict a starting 11 this season/nor last under Findlay but I think you are well short of the starting 11 apart from the goalie. The missing guys from last week ( in defending as well) of Crighton/Millar/Wilkie will feature since stevie thought they were the right side to face Arbroath. If there are no injuries I think it will be the same 11! How we do is of course unpredictable.   

Of course I am miles off.    Thats not to say i'm wrong.

Findus couldn't spot a player if his life depended on it.   How the f**k we let Brownlie go and missed out on Luke Watt and Balatoni to sign the shit we did...

6 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Hey that's our tactics.  Think up your own !!!8)

It's not our fault we both have a tactical genius at the helm of our clubs...

2 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

Did Luke watt sign for anyone?

Plays in the Croatian third tier with NK Novigrad. Think he had been training with Falkirk beforehand but looks like he dodged a bullet there!

Archived