The Bridie Munchers vs The Points Crunchers - Forfar Athletic vs East Fife

Leaving the top two alone to have their (at the moment) pally circle jerk thread, time to let the Thread about the more important tie commence!!!

After all what's going to happen in their game, whoever wins Arbroath will still be top and Raith will be second, definitely more at stake in the Station Park encounter, if we win we could go second (joint) and if Forfar win they will probably move into the Play Off positions!!!

It's bound to be a better game than the Betfred tie, I think we are both definitely playing a lot better at least I know we are but Forfar's last three games have all been Derby's and although they got skelped by Arbroath, as did we, they didn't lose the other two but they didn't win them either so with the run that we are on at the moment I feel we should be going into this game with a lot of confidence!!!

Don't think it'll be high scoring, but it'll be open, can't really see any changes in our starting 11, unless DY decides to give Kid Currie a start, he does probably deserve it but it could backfire on him if we don't win, with the why did he change a winning team argument to the fore, but then again the boys scored 4 weeks on the trot, I would imagine Levien will be bitching soon if he keeps up this form and isn't getting a start, tbh DY probably can't win whatever decision he makes!!!

I'm still feeling good about it though so I'm going 0-2 or 1-2 East Fife, Templeman hat trick!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Kane to choke slam Dylan Easton... See what I did there?

I'd actually forgotten all about that, I wonder if Kaneo has???

Doubt it!!!

Guest bernardblack

East Fife appear to be on fire at the minute.

Easton needs to start and the rest of the team picks itself:

McCallum, Meechan, Munro, Travis, Whyte, Bain, Hill, Reilly, Easton, Hilson and Baird

5 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

IMG_5525.jpg

My preferred line up for Saturday with Travis out.
Not of a fan of Bain on the wing just don’t think he’s good enough to play there.

What's with this "Forfar FC" malarkey? Forfar Athletic FC if you please, do you write for the Courier by ant chance? You'll be referring to us as the Sky Blues next....

Good lineup though.

6 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

IMG_5525.jpg

My preferred line up for Saturday with Travis out.
Not of a fan of Bain on the wing just don’t think he’s good enough to play there.

We have a Left back, sadly away out on loan

Moore offers nothing

Matty has to start

Wilson = a goal down

Apart from that....

Archived