The sack attack

2 hours ago, Beardyman said:

Both Newton and Creetown have parted company with their manager... thoughts ??

Possibly was more on the cards at the former not so much the latter after a decent start by them and don’t think either were exactly sacked , more by mutual consent from the word on the grapevine ! What’s your take Beardy , anyone else’s jacket on a shoogly peg and who can you see being interested in two tough jobs as they currently stand 

2 hours ago, Beardyman said:

Folks are awfully interested in these wee Clubs lately , difficult times but they’ll baith be fine Beardyman from rumours gan aboot. Be on the up soon hopefully and who kens what’s roon the corner for them , I hear one o them will do just grand apparently 

3 hours ago, Beardyman said:

2018 could be the year of the "shoogly pegs" !

On 03/10/2018 at 14:05, Beardyman said:

Where do I apply ??

Castle Cary Park , Blairmount Park and with the way things are going possibly a.n.other venue near you ( wherever that may be ) 

Castle Cary Park , Blairmount Park and with the way things are going possibly a.n.other venue near you ( wherever that may be ) 

So basically turn up and I have the job! I’ll just get you there on Saturday when you face the mighty Saints. Bring me a jump so I look the part [emoji5]

1 hour ago, Beardyman said:

So basically turn up and I have the job! I’ll just get you there on Saturday when you face the mighty Saints. Bring me a jump so I look the part emoji5.png

If I was you I would wait until next week as “Six Shooter Sean” is the Ref tomorrow 

You don’t want to be sent to the stand on your first day wearing your new jumper !!!

If I was you I would wait until next week as “Six Shooter Sean” is the Ref tomorrow 
You don’t want to be sent to the stand on your first day wearing your new jumper !!!

Cheers for the heads up. I’ll just get my jumper and sit in the stand. Will let me see what players I’ll have to work with . Want to be my assistant? I’ll get you a jumper too

16 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

Cheers for the heads up. I’ll just get my jumper and sit in the stand. Will let me see what players I’ll have to work with . Want to be my assistant? I’ll get you a jumper too

Cheers for the offer but my travelling expenses would be too high I think, I will still have a jumper though 

10 hours ago, Beardyman said:

So basically turn up and I have the job! I’ll just get you there on Saturday when you face the mighty Saints. Bring me a jump so I look the part emoji5.png

Which of the jobs tickles your fancy Beardy . Home , Away or A.N.Other

On 07/10/2018 at 17:19, south west said:

anybody being linked with either job    both clubs need a bit of stability a manager to try and build a squad   

Quite a few if rumours are to be believed. Good to hear!  

Archived