Aberdeen v St Mirren

13 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Wright and Wilson back after the break apparently 

Would hope it would be more ffs 

I’m trying to remember if there was anything that the compliance panel could get a couple of our players for from yesterday’s game.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three goals from strikers in one game though, treasure these moments. 

McLennan looked great in Sportscene. Cosgrove's first was really good but his second was a total blunder from Samson. Obviously he couldn't play today but I've nae idea why he's their number one over Rogers. 

Can we play you every week?

Three goals from strikers in one game though, treasure these moments. 
McLennan looked great in Sportscene. Cosgrove's first was really good but his second was a total blunder from Samson. Obviously he couldn't play today but I've nae idea why he's their number one over Rogers. 
Can we play you every week?
Rogers played 1.5 games. Lost 2 goals to spartans and then 4 to Sunderland.

Is now out fucked with a long term injury.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

How are the St Mirren fans finding Stephen Kenny Mk II so far?

I'm not saying they were getting a bit carried away, but after their 0-0 draw with Celtic, one of their posters said "We may just have found ourselves a great manager" :lol:

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'm not saying they were getting a bit carried away, but after their 0-0 draw with Celtic, one of their posters said "We may just have found ourselves a great manager" :lol:

We may.

Far too early to say.

Jack Ross proved to be a great manager, but had a nightmare start (on the results front) after inheriting a poor but - arguably better squad (in relation to our opponents) than Kearney inherited from Stubbs. 

Archived