Why do Rangers think ‘It’s all about them’?

14 hours ago, 212-555-HAIR said:

I think it's because they are The People. 

Anyone have any clue what that actually means? 

It depends on who you talk to.  The old timers say it is from this

https://biblehub.com/psalms/95-7.htm

Christian Standard Bible
For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, the sheep under his care. Today, if you hear his voice:

The irony of course is that 99% of the inbreds who say it have never been to church in their life.

There is also rumours it came from a song that ended "we are the people who follow the boys in blue"

11 hours ago, killiemilan said:

fucking brutal eh, 100% he was called Souness because Souness won the title for rangers that season.

absolute peak schemie.

Can you imagine the conversation between the parents...

Dad: I want to call our son after the rangers manager

Mum: ok whats his name

Dad: Graeme Souness

Mum: fair enough, graeme isnt a name i would have chosen but he is your son too.

Dad: no, i want to call him "Souness"

Mum: WTF thats not even a proper name

Dad: WATP FTP FGAU

Why do they think it's all about them?

I'd hazard a guess because of threads like this and all the other ones obsessing about them on this forum and many others, likewise on Twitter etc.

Maybe if less football fans were so ridiculously obsessed by them, their club(s), their supporters, the songs they sing, the players they sign and just about every comment their managers and players make in public then they would have less reason to think that 'its all about them'.

:rolleyes:

Why do they think it's all about them?
I'd hazard a guess because of threads like this and all the other ones obsessing about them on this forum and many others, likewise on Twitter etc.
Maybe if less football fans were so ridiculously obsessed by them, their club(s), their supporters, the songs they sing, the players they sign and just about every comment their managers and players make in public then they would have less reason to think that 'its all about them'.
:rolleyes:

Do you have a template post that you copy and paste saved down?

Archived