TV shows that have gone on too long

scottsdad

• 3 months later...

Watched the episode of only fools when they became millionaires, That final shot of them walking into the sunset was quite literally a perfect ending to one of the great shows.....if ever their was proof of a show going on too long it was this one with those godawful specials they did afterwards.

On ‎17‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 14:40, Anodyne said:

Just watched a horrendous version of Porridge

It was truly atrocious. How it ever got past the committee stage is anyone's guess. I cannot believe people sat at a table and agreed that it was plausible idea.

It was fuckin honking :lol: 

• 1 month later...
All comedy panel shows.
Big event game shows, like the X Factor, Strictly, Dancing on Ice.

to be honest, I'd happily cancel all TV and have documentaries about the Punic Wars on all the time.  But that's just me and we don't want a world full of me, do we?

Sign me up for Punic TV, Chrissyboy........[emoji2]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eastenders, the most horrific, right on, box ticking, ego driven pile of fucking shit ever to be commissioned by a TV station. 

I'd rather let David Blunkett shave my arsehole with a broken bottle than sit through that fucking garbage, my idea of Room 101 style torture would be of my eyelids clamped open, Clockwork Orange style and forced to continually watch that fucking pish.

Eastenders, the most horrific, right on, box ticking, ego driven pile of fucking shit ever to be commissioned by a TV station. 
I'd rather let David Blunkett shave my arsehole with a broken bottle than sit through that fucking garbage, my idea of Room 101 style torture would be of my eyelids clamped open, Clockwork Orange style and forced to continually watch that fucking pish.

^^^ watched eastenders last night

• 2 weeks later...