TV shows that have gone on too long

scottsdad

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Next season is the last one thankfully.  Felt season 3 was dull but 4 recently was much better.  

The Big Bang Theory is one that has really dragged on for far too long.  The day they decided to make Stuart a more central character was the day that it started to go downhill...

Actually, the decline started much earlier than that, when the girls started to get their own scenes. I've done a lot of research :ph34r:

On 10/1/2018 at 14:35, Highland Capital said:

I never watched either the new Open All Hours or Porridge but the trailers looked awful.

They were absolute travesties. 

Friends seemed to be on tv permanently until a few years back. I only really found Joey and Chandler funny at a push but somehow watched hundreds of episodes. It’s utter shite, I watched it last month and lasted about five mins.

The Simpsons should have stopped years ago and concentrated on one off specials with good writers. In its day it was the best thing on tv though.

Question time, agreed. Can’t watch it now.

The One Show is and always has been pish. Why get a major celebrity on then interrupt them to do a feature on cheese? 

Will Ferrell quite rightly taking the piss out of it.

:lol:

unfortunately id say still game. should have stopped after series 6. really dreading series 8 but sure i will still watch it. no doubt be on here moaning about it later
We've had 8, you mean 9 :)

Suits.
Only one into the new season. Gutted. This was my favourite show but without Mike it's not going to be the same.

All reality tv.

Can't see this shite disappearing any time soon. Too many morons in our society tune in to this garbage and to keep the muppets who appear on it relevant, they're shoehorned into "celebrity" versions of any game shows.

No mention of the Walking dead yet???

Yeah this should have been cancelled a long time ago. I'm only sticking with it to see how they end it. It's been shite for ages now. Unlikeable characters and a whole lot of nothing happening.

unfortunately id say still game. should have stopped after series 6. really dreading series 8 but sure i will still watch it. no doubt be on here moaning about it later
Thing is, it maybe past its prime, but it's still way better than Bob Servant, Mountain Goats or Limmy, that BBC Scotland comedy unit churned out

12 minutes ago, ecto said:
On 02/10/2018 at 08:54, ah-dee said:

Thing is, it maybe past its prime, but it's still way better than Bob Servant, Mountain Goats or Limmy, that BBC Scotland comedy unit churned out

tenor.gif