The Stephen Dobbie Fan Club

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This.

A fucking coward unwilling to really test himself.

I can understand why fans of his club get all teary eyed but let’s get a wee bit of context here.

Tested himself at a higher level from 2009-2016. Wanting to come back and stroll through every game for the last few years of his career is not cowardly.

1 minute ago, Firhill_Basin said:

I remember around about 2006/7ish he was wildly overweight and he got papped out on loan to Dumbarton. Credit to him for screwing the nut and making something of his career.

Yep that's how I remember him too.  Vaguely remember him at Hibs, he was a chubby fucker then.  He's done alright for himself.  Looks fitter than ever right now too.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Tested himself at a higher level from 2009-2016. Wanting to come back and stroll through every game for the last few years of his career is not cowardly.

Here is the post I responded too.  See the highlighted bit.

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I must admit it's a bit of a worry that he scored against United a few weeks ago.

Dobbie failed to score in over 88% of matches played against the Top 5 sides in the second tier last season.

Brechin, Dumbarton, etc, fans must get the fear when they see him though.

Some strolling.

Aye dobbie is a class act, when he is at his best like he has been this season he is a joy to watch. Expect when he bangs in four goals against Ayr of course.

Seems to have a genuine love for queen's and their fanbase. A rare trait

Top guy

Saying that, this thread is a bit pointless

49 minutes ago, Firhill_Basin said:

I remember around about 2006/7ish he was wildly overweight and he got papped out on loan to Dumbarton. Credit to him for screwing the nut and making something of his career.

And that loan spell is the reason why you can add T. Moonster to the fan club.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Here is the post I responded too.  See the highlighted bit.

Some strolling.

So you are saying is that he isn't strolling the league but is a fucking coward for not wanting to test himself at a higher level? 

Archived