St Johnstone v Celtic, 7th October

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s not entirely correct, though a common misconception.

“The word Celt is derived from Keltoi, the name the Greeks gave the “barbarian” tribes along the Danube and Rhone rivers. The Romans borrowed the Greek name, but spelled it Celtae, and the word entered French in the form Celtes, from which English derives Celt”.

https://www.digitalmedievalist.com/opinionated-celtic-faqs/keltic-or-seltic/?amp

Yeah thanks for backing up.my argument..I believe that Celtics founder (Brother Walnut I think he was called) was appalled that the followers of the team that he had founded mispronounced the name 

2 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Yeah thanks for backing up.my argument..I believe that Celtics founder (Brother Walnut I think he was called) was appalled that the followers of the team that he had founded mispronounced the name 

:lol:

I'm having that. 

Great argument, I believe no one but you really gives a f**k.

I could also argue that you use way too many full stops.

Well you obviously give a f**k or you wouldn't have replied you thick c**t :lol:

Can’t believe I’m actually about to get involved and ask this but here goes:

Do you call your team St JohnSTONE or St JohnsTONE?

7 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

I'm having that. 

I've just noticed the Celtic Wikipedia page is "protected to prevent vandalism".

Booooo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived