St Johnstone v Celtic, 7th October

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Ooft what a thread. Wasted a good 20 minutes of my life catching up on that nonsense.

Funniest part is the ones losing their minds over Celtic and Rangers fans signing songs are the same ones that will be standing hand on heart belting out flower of Scotland at a football match.

What's is that tin dyed fur they keep singing about  ?? 

5 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Ooft what a thread. Wasted a good 20 minutes of my life catching up on that nonsense.

Funniest part is the ones losing their minds over Celtic and Rangers fans signing songs are the same ones that will be standing hand on heart belting out flower of Scotland at a football match.

Another Celtic fan, another case of whataboutery. 

Another Celtic fan, another case of whataboutery. 
It's weird. Rangers and Celtic fans have "become each other".

Celtic fans with a quite stunning display of whataboutery over dodgy songs, and Rangers fans being a bunch of whiny paranoid bitches who think the entirety of Scottish football has an agenda against them.

Lovely.

Celtic fans with a quite stunning display of whataboutery over dodgy songs, and Rangers fans being a bunch of whiny paranoid bitches who think the entirety of Scottish football has an agenda against them.

Lovely.
You are correct about everything except it being weird. The are very precise mirror images of eachother.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

You are correct about everything except it being weird. The are very precise mirror images of eachother.

52 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fair point tbh

Lovely.  Two of the biggest Rangers-obsessed arseholes on the board glad-handing each other about shoe-horning Rangers in to a thread about St J and Celtic.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lovely.  Two of the biggest Rangers-obsessed arseholes on the board glad-handing each other about shoe-horning Rangers in to a thread about St J and Celtic.

Posted by a *** shoe-horning himself into a thread about St J and Celtic. 

Muppet :lol:

Back to the name calling I see.

I am pleased I am so easily able to rile you enough to drop your mask and show what a nasty classless and bitter old man you are.

Your anger of the last couple of weeks has been mildly amusing though.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Cock.

7 hours ago, Tartantony said:

St Johnstone fans don't sing flower of Scotland. You're just not getting it are you?

Besides, we only sing 'freedom for Perthshire'  and 'death to all of Angus' at away games. And it's only a minority anyway.

To think, the best post by a Celtic fan on this entire thread has been the one who actually listed his top ten attrocities. Some questionable entries in the top ten perhaps, but nonetheless, a vastly superior contribution to the thread than all the rest of their pish!

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Rangers and Celtic are two cheeks of the same arse. The rest of us just stand back and shake our heads and the shite pours out 

Archived