St Johnstone v Celtic, 7th October

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Been to it, North and South over twenty times, lots of friends and family from there including one set of grandparents and my dad.

Was that the grandfather that inspired your Magee84 username?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Life’s too short, make sure you spend as much time as possible on the internet arguing with strangers about politics and religion.

I'm away to write a song about James Fourgoals Forrest to try and give our fans something else to sing about.

"He flashed his dick, in a club in Prestwick.

Dirty wee clown, dirty wee clown

He's got no neck, he falls on the deck

Dirty wee clown, dirty wee clown"

It's a work in progress.

Just now, The OP said:

I'm away to write a song about James Fourgoals Forrest to try and give our fans something else to sing about.

It's a work in progress.

Still better than all the Irish shite.

And that Liverpool song

And the Dundee United song.

It's a work in progress.

Did f**k all in the 2nd half
Should’ve went for a bath
Dirty wee clown

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

How exactly did killing 12-year-old boys advance the IRA's cause? Why do you worship those who did the killing?

You not answering my question no?

Do you condemn the killings of those at Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy the same way you do the Warrington bomb?

I'll answer yours, it didn't advance the Republican movement, if anything it turned public opinion against it back in Ireland, I don't condone the killings of those two boys, I have answered your question so can you answer mine?

Do you condemn the killing of those at Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy the same way you do the Warrington bomb?

1 minute ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

You sing songs glorifying their killers. How is that not condoning their murders?

I sing songs about Irish republicanism, I dont condone the killings of those two boys. 

Im asking you again,  do you condemn the killing of those at Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy the same way you do the Warrington bomb?

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Do you condemn the killing of those at Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy the same way you do the Warrington bomb?

Yes, that's why I don't go there and sing songs about the British Army.

Anyone who kills innocents by bomb are cowards and vile. Anyone who glorifies them is as bad.

Cannot believe it's been about two hours and you're still trying to figure out a solid way to defend this.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

You sing songs about the IRA. In doing so you are condoning the murders of 2 adolescents.

No I dont.

Im asking you again, do you condemn the killing of those at Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy the same way you do the Warrington bomb?

Your continuing dodging of answering this makes me assume you don't, and believe the murders of over 30 people by the army were justified as the killers were in uniform. 

Id gladly retract that accusation though if you answer otherwise though, so, do you condemn the killings of those at Bloody Sunday and Ballymurphy in equal measure to that of the Warrington bombing?

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I've thought this thread would've been dead & buried by about 16:15 on Sunday.

I have to say, an experiment to see how long a Celtic fan would defend the IRA chants has surpassed even my expectations.

Nice that the whole site will end up here at some point and see Magee, yet again, outing himself.

As I say, it's families. There's plenty of folk on Saints forums/pages over the years who've admitted they don't like taking their children to games against Celtic/Rangers, so will end up going themselves instead of in a group of 3/4. 
It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

You get people with this view at Rugby Park as well and I guarantee that if we continue to perform against the OF they way we have and if by some miracle at some time we (or someone outside Celtic/Sevco) win the league that 99% of these kids will be back.

People don’t go to as many games against these two because they lose the majority of them, regardless of the songs being sung.

Archived