Rangers v Heart of Midlothian - 7th October 2018

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lump it to Uche - check.
dive all over the place - check
get it right up them -Oh dear

Best 30 minutes we've played for years* and the most enjoyable start to the league I can remember.  Brilliant that we have 6 clubs so closely grouped at this stage and if the league is won by one of the provincial** clubs then I'd be very pleased.  It won't be Hearts, though.  It's the first time I've watched them for 90 mins this season and I am aghast at how shite they were. 

Michael Smith made the sensible decision to engineer his sending-off.  He was guff and a fair few of his team mates were little better.

As for us?  After getting our arses felt last Sunday our response has been exemplary.  Two great 3-1 wins against creditable opposition?  A great 5 days.

It's disappointing but gifting you three goals is asking for trouble.

Back to business against Aberdeen at Tynecastle for their usual defeat. We'll hand out our usual skelping to you lot when you turn up as well.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's just the angle that makes it look offisde.

You can see here he's onside:

Capture.thumb.PNG.38a9059b73d7a49dfc586565c021427e.PNG

Must've been a good moment for those fans directly behind that goal.  Might've even helped some of them to forgot, just for a second, that the original club died.

Gerrard keeps his job for another week as Rangers move into the top half of the table.   

We're far enough into the season to rank Gerrard and his team of utter diddies.    

1.Warburton 
2.  Gerrard 
3.  Pedro   

Will Gerrard still be manager at Christmas?    Absolutely no chance.  

7 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

You're really bad at this

Was thinking that myself until I read Kia's post below... It makes Dindys look like an awesome haymaker..

Just now, The new Kia Ceed said:

Gerrard keeps his job for another week as Rangers move into the top half of the table.   

We're far enough into the season to rank Gerrard and his team for utter diddies.    

1.Warburton 
2.  Gerrard 
3.  Pedro   

2 minutes ago, The new Kia Ceed said:

We're far enough into the season to rank Gerrard and his team for utter diddies.    

1.Warburton 
2.  Gerrard 
3.  Pedro   

hahaha oh dear someone needs a lie down

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Lump it to Uche - check.
dive all over the place - check
get it right up them -Oh dear

Best 30 minutes we've played for years* and the most enjoyable start to the league I can remember.  Brilliant that we have 6 clubs so closely grouped at this stage and if the league is won by one of the provincial** clubs then I'd be very pleased.  It won't be Hearts, though.  It's the first time I've watched them for 90 mins this season and I am aghast at how shite they were. 

Michael Smith made the sensible decision to engineer his sending-off.  He was guff and a fair few of his team mates were little better.

As for us?  After getting our arses felt last Sunday our response has been exemplary.  Two great 3-1 wins against creditable opposition?  A great 5 days.

Creditable? Why? Did that mob you beat during the week also stiff their equivalent of a poppy fund?

Must've been a good moment for those fans directly behind that goal.  Might've even helped some of them to forgot, just for a second, that the original club died.

Jeez that’s really poor, even for your usual level of patter!
There’s some on here that hold the intelligent wordplay to still squeeze some mileage out of that.
You ain’t one of em Dindy, have a wee time out eh, it will do you good.

As for offside, not even close, just beautifully timed.

10 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Rapid Vienna are gash and had to pump their manager oot the door before that game. Because they're gash.

So angry, so amusing....

18 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

they stood by as there club died and waited for the tribute act to be formed and they have a cheek to claim they are the same club .... if they were the same club they would pay there debts off .....  6 years old and won for colin and never will

at the end of the day they should be playing in the juniors 

Archived