Partick Thistle vs Ross County

10 minutes ago, CommonSense said:

Did you make those rules up yourself, or are you living in crowd cuckoo land ?

I fully expect Thistle  to get spanked in the next 2 home games, and have you forgotten the cup game at home to Ayr , who happen to be the 3rd home match in October.

Oh dear. Time to rethink your username.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, CommonSense said:

Did you make those rules up yourself, or are you living in crowd cuckoo land ?

I fully expect Thistle  to get spanked in the next 2 home games, and have you forgotten the cup game at home to Ayr , who happen to be the 3rd home match in October.

36 minutes ago, CommonSense said:

Oh hilarious, anyone with am ounce of sense knows Elliott is hopeless up front,  rubbish in midfield and lost at full back.

Here is how the club website actually describes him, are they having a laugh ?

"Christie joined Thistle in the summer of 2011, scoring on his debut against Hamilton Academical. He has continued to improve with each season at the club, making the transition from striker to one of the most versatile players in Alan Archibald’s squad."

Please stop posting.

Coulibaly eligible.

Runner in the 2.30 at Kempton Park.

I was always the kid who pulled the wheels off his toy cars. I wonder why and how.

Just now, CommonSense said:

Why should I, dont you like hearing it like it actually is instead of living in cloud Archieland ?

Face the facts MORON

Oh I completely agree with you about Archie going. Your posts just hurt my eyes as they are fucking awful.

1 hour ago, staggy4life said:

Midge confirmed broken foot and out for atleast 6 weeks.

Shite. Well, if you were wanting to be optimistic you'd say that at least DKD will get a run in the first team now, but losing Midge is a pretty hefty blow.

20 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Shite. Well, if you were wanting to be optimistic you'd say that at least DKD will get a run in the first team now, but losing Midge is a pretty hefty blow.

We've been quite unlucky with injuries so far this season. Midge, Lindsay, Watson, Fontaine, and Fraser have all been out for a few weeks at a time.

I wonder what kind of shape Coulibaly will be in?  The only time I've seen him in the flesh was in a 2-0 win over Kilmarnock at the start of 16/17 where he never had a sniff at goal.  It's obvious that he doesn't need much of a sight to find the corner of the net, so even if he's only sharp enough for a 10 min cameo he might still be a danger.

I will be content with the 'boring boring County' chants if they sit in and try to counter-attack.  Mullin, Mckay and Lindsay are very good on the counter and I think Thistle appear to be quite soft in that area in front of their back line. 

12 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

I wonder what kind of shape Coulibaly will be in?  The only time I've seen him in the flesh was in a 2-0 win over Kilmarnock at the start of 16/17 where he never had a sniff at goal.  It's obvious that he doesn't need much of a sight to find the corner of the net, so even he's only sharp enough for a 10 min cameo might still be a danger.

I will be content with the 'boring boring County' chants if they sit in and try to counter-attack.  Mullin, Mckay and Lindsay are very good on the counter and I think Thistle appear to be quite soft in that area in front of their back line. 

I don't think he can be match fit but he seems to take care of himself and has been in training so he may have a cameo off the bench just to prove he exists.

We have plenty of options middle to back so I doubt he'll start. Doolan, Storey, Mutumbo, Quitongo, Fitzpatrick and Erskine.

McCarthy, Bannigan and Spittal can fill the central role and we have Ntwambe to run around and boot folks.

Archived