Clash of the titans Raith v Arbroath

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Crikey, I pray that pish above comes back to bite you on the arse. It just about sums up the delusion and arrogance of Wraith fans on here, Only a few weeks ago you were moaning about the board, the manager and basically just how shite you were and how club is a fucking joke. Fast forward 3 weeks and you''ve suddenly turned into Clyde fannies. Ya couldn't make it up:lol:.

Fingers crossed another season of misery is bestowed upon you and you're still here next year talkin the same old pish. Great entertainment.

And you have never moaned about Young! f**k off you Muppet. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

And you have never moaned about Young! f**k off you Muppet. 

Tut tut Frank. Such aggression.

This isn't about Young though is it? :lol: Young hasn't even been mentioned.

I'll make allowances for the fact you're a bit thick.

2 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Tut tut Frank. Such aggression.

This isn't about Young though is it? :lol: Young hasn't even been mentioned.

I'll make allowances for the fact you're a bit thick.

East Fife getting above their station lol ! So why come on a rovers thread?:lol:

2 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

East Fife getting above their station lol ! So why come on a rovers thread?:lol:

Did you seriously type "lol"? Here was me thinking I had engaged with an adult but clearly not.

I come on the rovers threads for a couple of reasons. 1) Because I can 2) Because Its full of simple rockets like you.

3 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Did you seriously type "lol"? Here was me thinking I had engaged with an adult but clearly not.

I come on the rovers threads for a couple of reasons. 1) Because I can 2) Because Its full of simple rockets like you.

There's plenty of those in methil! East Fife  will achieve nothing as per usual. 

3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

There's plenty of those in methil! East Fife  will achieve nothing as per usual. 

Great comeback Frank. You're clearly one to watch out for.

Remember Methil should have a capital though.

Crikey, I pray that pish above comes back to bite you on the arse. It just about sums up the delusion and arrogance of Wraith fans on here, Only a few weeks ago you were moaning about the board, the manager and basically just how shite you were and how club is a fucking joke. Fast forward 3 weeks and you''ve suddenly turned into Clyde fannies. Ya couldn't make it up:lol:.
Fingers crossed another season of misery is bestowed upon you and you're still here next year talkin the same old pish. Great entertainment.

...maybe stick it up in the East Fife dressing room.

16 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Remember Methil should have a capital though.

16 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Hmm.

17 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Spoilsport.

Yer just a Horsey pussed, monkey smoking, 1938 wanking ,four time winner, half wit Methil Mink....................................................LOL.............

Anyway back to last weeks game, the Red Lichties deserved at least a point and on attacking play alone and chances probably deserved the 3 points, out of 3 penalty appeals i have seen refs give at least 2 of them and the equalizer unsure if the ball had went out of play but there was a deffo pull on Swanks, and ffs do not know who controls the count of the number of  away fans but he must have been on the bucky as his figure of 288 away fans was more like 360-400 away fans.

Btw DC = top Manager with passion for his club. 

12 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Anyway back to last weeks game, the Red Lichties deserved at least a point and on attacking play alone and chances probably deserved the 3 points, out of 3 penalty appeals i have seen refs give at least 2 of them and the equalizer unsure if the ball had went out of play but there was a deffo pull on Swanks, and ffs do not know who controls the count of the number of  away fans but he must have been on the bucky as his figure of 288 away fans was more like 360-400 away fans.

Away attendance is taken direct from the turnstiles I believe.

It looked miles lower than the likes of East Fife and Ayr so the quoted attendance seems sensible. 

Away crowd looked spot on. Sometimes in the bigger stadiums it can look like more. Its an honest mistake, the wee grounds like yours and the ones you guys are more used to playing at do make it easier to gauge the attendance. Regardless of this, it's nice that you guys have such a passion for ensuring the correct figures are put across.

DC seems a very passionate manager. I can remember him being passionate at Brechin and Forfar as well.

Away crowd looked spot on. Sometimes in the bigger stadiums it can look like more. Its an honest mistake, the wee grounds like yours and the ones you guys are more used to playing at do make it easier to gauge the attendance. Regardless of this, it's nice that you guys have such a passion for ensuring the correct figures are put across.

DC seems a very passionate manager. I can remember him being passionate at Brechin and Forfar as well.

Surely you guys are more than used to playing in the 'wee grounds' now?

Archived