Clash of the titans Raith v Arbroath

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to RaithTVs commentary team, very unbiased commentary and enjoyed listening to them both. 

As for the game it’s a point that I would think would of been taking before the game however disappointed that we didn’t take the 3 after a fantastic performance. However still unbeating and clear at the top of the league by 4 points. 

Deserved the draw. Nothing really between the sides in terms of chances 
Massive opportunity blown by Arbroath there

Or... for Raith?

Big home crowd with home advantage, John mcglynn back, massive buzz after a big win last week, chance to peg us back to 1

Good away point for us

Was a wee bit nervous going Into the game, god knows why,  deserved all 3 points today, 4 points clear at top of the league and deservedly so,  
looking forward to seeing the penalty decision again, 
Ref gave Raith everything 

f**k off. You’s got away with late tackles and time wasting throughout the game. Ref gave us hardly anything

Full backs were poor and wingers wasteful but think we just about deserved the draw although Arbroath will think they should’ve won.

I think both teams will come away from that fairly confident they will win the league. Arbroath because they put in a very good performance and us because we were so wasteful in good positions and know we can be much better than today. 

Special mention to Dick Campbell for making a total arse of himself again. Very good manager at this level but sure there must’ve been a few Arbroath fans cringing at the manager of their club behaving that way.

Good bit of banter from Jamieson at the goal kick, always good to see players able to have a laugh and wind people up.

Good content guys, Keep up the bile.

Under no illusions but after being at every game so far this season there are better teams out there than Raith. it’ll be tough but after today’s showing There’s nothing to fear with against anyone in the league.

C’mon the lichties.

28 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Or... for Raith?

Big home crowd with home advantage, John mcglynn back, massive buzz after a big win last week, chance to peg us back to 1

Good away point for us

The fact Dick Campbell left the park a seething mess giving home fans the finger suggests it was a huge chance blown. 

Please continue to post gloating posts about Thomson, he was posted missing for our equaliser just after. 

I thought that Regan Hendry was the best player on the park today by an absolute mile. He and Wedderburn in the middle will only get better with time. 

Arbroath gave us very little time on the ball throughout the game and yet those two stood out.

Take a point.

ETA - that was a penalty in the first half.

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

The fact Dick Campbell left the park a seething mess giving home fans the finger suggests it was a huge chance blown. 

Please continue to post gloating posts about Thomson, he was posted missing for our equaliser just after. 

He left giving it the ‘1-1’ gesture with his hands. Think it’s the first time I’ve ever seen someone brag about the score when they weren’t even winning.

Agree with others that Nat and Hendry were good today, most convinced I’ve been by Robbie Thomson too, very solid.

Archived