• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RRFC2711

Clash of the titans Raith v Arbroath

Bend over and prepare to be McGlynned.........our baldie is better than yours etc etc

Bend over and prepare to be McGlynned.........our baldie is better than yours etc etc

Two baldies is better than one

Gutted I can't make it

Always confident with our back 4 and keeper, would be some result if we were to get one and go first 9 unbeaten

If you'd asked any Rovers fan about this game last week, they'd have had very little confidence about it. But after the week we've just had, there's every reason to be looking forward to next Saturday. Not every game will be as straight forward as today, and while Dumbarton have an excellent squad they're riddled with injuries and Aitken had a midfield which was exceptionally slow.  I'm a lot more confident now given how well we played today. It'd be lovely if we went a point behind Arbroath after drawing so many games and playing poorly in the first round of fixtures.  

Hopefully, the return of McGlynn and our three new signings should increase the interest a bit. There's been a bit of a buzz from people I know who'd stopped going to games after the end of last season and the way we've been playing. 

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Always confident with our back 4 and keeper

I'm interested to see how Thomson is on Saturday. He loved going forward with us, but on his wing he could be facing Flanagan and Crane who are both good at attacking. Throw in Vaughan and Nisbet moving about, I'm hoping we'll be able to provide a difficult test.

I’m scared of these lofty heights... pull us back down.

no matter the result the super lichties will be top at 5pm so GIRFUY.

See yas in the novar ya fife hooors. X

The rovers should always be looking at beating Arbroath at home! Yes they have had a great start but let's put this nonsense to bed early doors. 

7 minutes ago, A.K. Barr said:

I’m scared of these lofty heights... pull us back down.

no matter the result the super lichties will be top at 5pm so GIRFUY.

See yas in the novar ya fife hooors. X

bring a smokie with you.........x

The rovers should always be looking at beating Arbroath at home! Yes they have had a great start but let's put this nonsense to bed early doors. 

You said this last year

Zzzzz

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You said this last year

Zzzzz

And didn’t they finish about 16 points ahead of you?

You said this last year

Zzzzz

In fairness, I wouldn’t be firing off comments like little c there, however, we did take four points out of six against you at Stark’s Park last season, with your solitary point coming from an injury time equaliser, so that’s not a great riposte from yourself.

In fairness, I wouldn’t be firing off comments like little c there, however, we did take four points out of six against you at Stark’s Park last season, with your solitary point coming from an injury time equaliser, so that’s not a great riposte from yourself.
Also, their equaliser at Gayfield came on the back of a speculative decision for a corner.

All in the past now. Play like we did in our first half against Dumbarton and we'll be fine.

Also, their equaliser at Gayfield came on the back of a speculative decision for a corner.

All in the past now. Play like we did in our first half against Dumbarton and we'll be fine.

Are you expecting it to be windy again like???

Just saying Frank Conner wrote us off last year, drew, Rovers are decent, but we will fancy our chances.

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Just saying Frank Conner wrote us off last year, drew, Rovers are decent, but we will fancy our chances.

Your Arbroath at the end of the day!

I expect most Lichties would settle for a point and remain unbeaten after the first quarter of the season. Need a big game out of Gav who to be fair has been superb this season.

Someone’s ‘0’ has gotta go...

Unless it’s a draw

This time last week I was dreading Dumbarton followed by Arbroath now I can’t wait for Saturday. The feel good factor back at Starks and Arbroath flying high should make for a good game. 5-1 at the rock followed by victory on Sat will really put a marker down and give the players the confidence and belief to go on wee run with any luck