Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Redcar

Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Recommended Posts

Speaking to one of the management team after a decent performance against Peterhead at the weekend he said confidence is quite high in the squad so should be interesting to see how they perform this weekend v QP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, gameofthrones said:

Speaking to one of the management team after a decent performance against Peterhead at the weekend he said confidence is quite high in the squad so should be interesting to see how they perform this weekend v QP.

Honestly puzzled as to how a 2-0 defeat means the players had a decent performance. 

The managers post match interviews seem to have brainwashed the players, coaching staff and most fans. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CowdenPhil said:

Nice to see all you Berwickers sticking up for Johnny. Cannot wait for this week's post match interview. 

Cannot wait for Cowden's mobile football pitch dryer #noddycar to be patented

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Slaverysam said:


Your a complete nob

It is you're not your. 

Fergie1 spot on again with his assessment of the guff that Johnny Harvey is coming out with.  

On a more serious note, Johnny & previous to that Robbie Horn were and are hamstrung by the boardroom battle at the start of the season. I felt you were better under Robbie Horn. I just think that Johnny comes out with some pish at times that is not really his honest thoughts. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Fergie1 said:

Honestly puzzled as to how a 2-0 defeat means the players had a decent performance. 

The managers post match interviews seem to have brainwashed the players, coaching staff and most fans. 

 

 

Keeping the league leaders at bay until the 74th minute away from home and then conceding a goal in the 94th minute seems like a decent performance from a 2nd bottom of the league club.  Teams can play well and still get beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Keeping the league leaders at bay until the 74th minute away from home and then conceding a goal in the 94th minute seems like a decent performance from a 2nd bottom of the league club.  Teams can play well and still get beat.


That does seem a significant improvement on the week before where you couldn’t keep the ball for more than 30 seconds and were completely over run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

Callum  Adamson signed from Hill of Beath Haws.

Forward for Fergie1!!!! 

HoB's top scorer past 3 seasons, and 26 years old, instead of the usual teenager. 

Still think there will be more ins and outs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

 


That does seem a significant improvement on the week before where you couldn’t keep the ball for more than 30 seconds and were completely over run.

 

It's between you guys, Peterheid and the Posh Piltonites, God only knows why you are bothering commenting on us, but yes, an improvement badly needed.  We now have games we 'could',  not saying should, could win, and then a chance to reorganise and build for next season.  Don't you find it funny that  last season's last place nomarks  and the glorious underachievers of Cumberland take such a morbid interest in all things Bereek? Next time you're down , buy yourself a black & Gold scarf lads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's between you guys, Peterheid and the Posh Piltonites, God only knows why you are bothering commenting on us, but yes, an improvement badly needed.  We now have games we 'could',  not saying should, could win, and then a chance to reorganise and build for next season.  Don't you find it funny that  last season's last place nomarks  and the glorious underachievers of Cumberland take such a morbid interest in all things Bereek? Next time you're down , buy yourself a black & Gold scarf lads 

 

Was just surprised at how terrible Berwick were that day. Must have been a particularly bad day at the office but rarely have I seen us cruise through a match so easily. Especially surprising given what heavy going we made of the previous 2 meetings before that.

 

Edited to add: How is Jack Ogilvie getting on with you? Hard to judge him on that performance against us as your whole team played awful that day. He did get caught in possession quite a lot though. Scored against us earlier in the season also mind you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Forward for Fergie1!!!! 

HoB's top scorer past 3 seasons, and 26 years old, instead of the usual teenager. 

Still think there will be more ins and outs. 

Hopefully  he can bring that goal scoring record and form to shielfield then! Would still like to see another couple of attacking options added. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

 

Was just surprised at how terrible Berwick were that day. Must have been a particularly bad day at the office but rarely have I seen us cruise through a match so easily. Especially surprising given what heavy going we made of the previous 2 meetings before that.

 

Edited to add: How is Jack Ogilvie getting on with you? Hard to judge him on that performance against us as your whole team played awful that day. He did get caught in possession quite a lot though. Scored against us earlier in the season also mind you.

I can’t argue with you, I was at Annan and we were shocking, I’ll let someone else comment on Ogilvie as I haven’t seen enough of him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

You made an offer for George Hunter from Nitten on Friday.

We made an offer for George Hunter in May, you’re a little late with that news. 

Serioulsy getting the Heebie Jeebies about this window and the remainder of the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

You made an offer for George Hunter from Nitten on Friday.

What position? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redcar said:

Forward for Fergie1!!!! 

HoB's top scorer past 3 seasons, and 26 years old, instead of the usual teenager. 

Still think there will be more ins and outs. 

I fancy my chances of getting 20 goals in a league featuring Tweedmouth, Hawick and Peebles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

I fancy my chances of getting 20 goals in a league featuring Tweedmouth, Hawick and Peebles. 

I don’t, I’ve  seen you play :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dougster said:

I don’t, I’ve  seen you play :) 

Just had a very positive message from someone that knows a lot more than me and Adamson could be a very good signing. 

I am worried about making it to the top of the Hampden steps, so I probably agree with you here. 

Edited by Disc Potato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...