Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

Johnny Harvey sounds like an ambitious and capable young manager. He inherits the same problems that did for Robbie but I hope he has a few new ideas that can get this team to defend properly and start winning matches - starting at home to Gretna.

Unclear whether he is bringing an assistant with him, or what it means for Myles Allan and Jim McQueen.

Welcome to Berwick, Johnny. 

43 minutes ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Very good appointment for Berwick. Gutted to be losing Johnny but always knew he’d progress. Did excellent for us as both a player and manager and I’m sure he will do very well at Berwick.

Robbie Horn to Penicuik now?

Berwick have got themselves a very astute young manager who will leave no stones unturned trying to make them better and it will all be done in a professional manner 

Good luck Johnny hope everything works out well for you

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Could be a good appointment but recruitment will be his problem. I don’t think he will be your manager the end of next season.

Full of himself but you need to be to succeed in football sometimes. 

Why don’t you think he will be Manager end of season?

Could be a good appointment but recruitment will be his problem. I don’t think he will be your manager the end of next season.
Full of himself but you need to be to succeed in football sometimes. 

If he isn’t there manager at end of next season it will probably be cause a bigger team as came in for him..... he is anything but full of himself. What he is tho is he is professional, driven, and a winner. He knew when he started out where he wanted to go in management and what it would take to get there and he’s done exactly that, has to be applauded in my eyes. Good fit for both parties.

Don’t disagree with a lot of what you’ve said. The step up from juniors (sic) into league football is massive though and many managers struggle. Don’t doubt any of those things but that doesnt always make you a success.

Best of luck to him.

Don’t disagree with a lot of what you’ve said. The step up from juniors (sic) into league football is massive though and many managers struggle. Don’t doubt any of those things but that doesnt always make you a success.
Best of luck to him.

It’s made him a success at every team he has been at so far so hopefully he can continue that at Berwick.

Half of the Board - gone

Manager- gone

Coaching staff - all gone

Physio - gone

Many fans were demanding change, and we've certainly got it. Hope Johnny Harvey can get something extra from the players or they too will be gone in January.

Next 2 Saturdays will be very interesting!