Berwick Rangers 2018/2019 Thread

7 hours ago, Redcar said:

Two new signings today. Jack Ogilvie on loan from Livi (hope he's as good as Jack Hamilton) and John Neil ex-Clyde.

Both midfield or attack and should figure tonight v Airdrie.

John Neill signing is a bit of an eyebrow raiser for Stirling fans that's for sure.  During the brief spell he was joining in training with us, Mackay was I am told impressed with his fitness.  I have no idea if he's a good signing for you or not. but good luck to him and yourselves.

Two new signings today. Jack Ogilvie on loan from Livi (hope he's as good as Jack Hamilton) and John Neil ex-Clyde.

John Neill last played for Clyde 5 or 6 seasons ago when we were battling East Stirling over bottom spot. Really surprised that he's back playing at this level.

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:19, Redcar said:

Good wee player, doubt he'll score goals for you though, but will get stuck in and do a good job in midfield.

Dear me. What a state we are in.

4-0 at Cowden. Goals from 2 rejects. Our Captain losing the plot and getting a red. And all this in a game where the manager had demanded a reaction from the team after a pish display in the cup on Tuesday.

Can't sack the Board - we've just done it. Pointless sacking the manager 3 games in. Difficult to sign new players in mid August.

So, it's heads down, work hard, pull together and trust the Manager to get the best out of this squad.  And if that means farming out a few of our "bigger" and perennially underperforming names, so be it.

I'd only add that we are all (fairly) talking about signing strikers, but first we need to sort out the way the team defends in all areas of the pitch. We just leak goals and chances. I'd open the cheque book and make offers they can't refuse to Kerr Young and Dean Brett

4 minutes ago, james clyde said:

berick didys geting pumped of manky cowden yous are goin down this season you found your flag yet

You should worry about you’re grammer, not flags